Old February 15th 05, 04:02 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Yeah, and you're still just a poor 'tard boy in CanaDuh who hasn't the sense to
figure out that you're not actually responding to me.

Go tote it, 'tard.

There, there, Steve. Everything will be alright. Stay with the
sensible shoes after the operation, ok? Have you rented that little
love nest in Toronto yet?

mike
Old February 15th 05, 11:54 AM
GayinCanada

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:32:37 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"GayinCanada" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:30:08 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"GayinCanada" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:33:13 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

wrote in message
I would much prefer to own an Italian built Shortwave Radio or any
Italian built Radio than any slant eyed chink built Radio.

Not ten seconds ago I read this from you in another post:

"I do NOT believe in Slavery and I am NOT racist either."

You tell em Honey!

Cuhulin's a homophobe. I don't think he'd appreciate you calling him by

his
pet names in public. In pubic, perhaps.

I was talking to you Horny Honus!

Ah, I know. I was just busting Cuhulin's chops a little. I see he hasn't
responded to my post. What a shame.I was really looking forward to some fun.

There...how's -that- for a straight line for you, Gay? (BTW...I still say
you aren't.)

Did I ever say I was Gay? Ever? That's just my moniker!

Old February 15th 05, 05:00 PM
Honus

wrote:

There...how's -that- for a straight line for you, Gay? (BTW...I still say
you aren't.)

Did I ever say I was Gay? Ever? That's just my moniker!

A moniker that you gave yourself. If that's not the case, you need to find a
new ISP. And based on the contents of your posts, like calling yourself the
"queen" tard, etc...I'd say Yes. You have said that you're gay. Not in so
many words, but then my dogs tell me they need to go out and pee without
actually coming out and saying so.

Old February 16th 05, 02:16 AM
GayinCanada

wrote:

There...how's -that- for a straight line for you, Gay? (BTW...I still say
you aren't.)

Did I ever say I was Gay? Ever? That's just my moniker!

A moniker that you gave yourself. If that's not the case, you need to find a
new ISP. And based on the contents of your posts, like calling yourself the
"queen" tard, etc...I'd say Yes. You have said that you're gay. Not in so
many words, but then my dogs tell me they need to go out and pee without
actually coming out and saying so.

But then I could be!

Aren't all Canadains Gay?
Old February 16th 05, 02:42 AM
GayinCanada

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

There...how's -that- for a straight line for you, Gay? (BTW...I still say
you aren't.)

Did I ever say I was Gay? Ever? That's just my moniker!

A moniker that you gave yourself. If that's not the case, you need to find a
new ISP. And based on the contents of your posts, like calling yourself the
"queen" tard, etc...I'd say Yes. You have said that you're gay. Not in so
many words, but then my dogs tell me they need to go out and pee without
actually coming out and saying so.

But then I could be!

Aren't all Canadains Gay?

Then I could be just real Happy!