Old February 16th 05, 03:51 PM
bpnjensen

I haven't eaten at KFC for years for this very reason. Oddly, KFC and
those 17 herbs and spices is the only thing that I miss about eating
meat. If there was Kentucky Fred Tofu, I'd have at it.

Tom Sevart wrote:

But I'll be damned if I let some weenie tell me not to eat an animal

because
"it's cruel." There's far more cruelty going on out there in the
animal
world. If a chicken could eat you, it would.

First, just because cruelty exists in the animal world, doesn't mean
that it's OK for people to maximize it for unnecessary reasons. If you
want to eat meat, go ahead, but at least admit that it's because you
like it (people clearly don't need it), and that you simply don't care
about whether the animals are mistreated or not...because someone who
cares is going to have a terrible time with his conscience.

And oh, by the way, *Don't eat an animal, because it's cruel.* Now try
and stop me from telling you! hah ha hah hah hah!

Bruce "weenie" Jensen

Old February 16th 05, 06:39 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
effective immediately, Vulcans all over the universe will be supporting
the boycott of KFC over chicken cruelty ! Logically, they invite you to
join in !!

learn more at http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

I'm against anything Al "The charlatan" Sharpton is for. Better pick up a
bucket tonight in his honor.

Old February 16th 05, 06:40 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wonder if Mr. Davies will dispatch a few million Daleks to put down the
boycott.
Papa John's RULES ! ! !

You eat that crap? :-)
Papa Murphys rules ! ! !

Old February 16th 05, 07:12 PM

Does Dolly eat KFC ?

Old February 16th 05, 07:15 PM

Does Dolly eat KFC ?

Old February 16th 05, 07:16 PM

A boycott of some of those places are also in order. for a civilization
that calls itself advanced.. there are many deplorable practices going
on.

a boycott of veal should be next.

Old February 16th 05, 07:50 PM

Dolly (Dollie) Parton? Hubba! Hubba! I will have the chicken on the side
:{)
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 07:53 PM

I just now put it on my next food shopping list,,,,,, Veal.And Steak and
Pork Chops.None of that sissy veggie **** for me!
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 07:55 PM

I disagree completely. We are omnivores and meat is and has been a
part of our diet for a very long time. We have evolved biologically so
we can process meat as a source of nutrients. And many of us just plain
enjoy a nice rare aged porterhouse with some steakhouse vegetables.
Dripping with red juice ready to be sopped up with a piece of sourdough
bread.

I don't have much problem with the raising and slaughter of animals for
human consumption...actually I enjoy consuming the end product with
great relish.

Have you ever considered how difficult it must be to live the life of a
carrot? Living your early solitary life 6 inches beneath the ground
you are summarily yanked from the ground, your curly green hair is torn
off and you are thrown into a scrubber. As a carrot your ultimate fate
is to be either peeled, chewed, boiled or frozen. Not a pretty picture
for carrots is it...

wrote:
A boycott of some of those places are also in order. for a

civilization
that calls itself advanced.. there are many deplorable practices

going
on.

a boycott of veal should be next.

Really Big Deal, Flash Flash (ot) Burr Shortwave 1 June 1st 04 11:36 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil T. Early Shortwave 9 February 25th 04 02:54 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil CW Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 07:57 AM
End Boycott of Cuba: An Idea Whose Time Has Come Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 17th 03 01:03 AM
Compact Flash Card Type Radio Receivers Ram S Iyer Dx 0 August 27th 03 06:45 AM