Old February 21st 05, 01:59 AM
Rob Mills

"Smokey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chuck is having baked chicken and rice-a-roni for dinner......

Maybe I'll get a better copy after he eats. : ) I tried the head phones but
they are still too deep for me. Later, RM~

Old February 21st 05, 02:16 AM
Smokey

3840 just faded totally out for me at 9:13 pm est..

I cant make out what they're saying at all anymore...

Old February 21st 05, 02:18 AM
dxAce

Smokey wrote:

3840 just faded totally out for me at 9:13 pm est..

I cant make out what they're saying at all anymore...

Usually a good bunch of guys on 3840... stay up real late and Art Bell and
whoever else will show up.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 21st 05, 02:19 AM
running dogg

Smokey wrote:

I havent heard where there broadcasting from yet, Rob...

Most of the guys I hear are around NY or Conn...

I think they just announced that Sally Field has passed away..

8:37 eastern time

Sandra Dee. She of the early 60s teenybopper surf films. She was 63.

Old February 21st 05, 02:29 AM
Jack Painter

"Smokey" wrote

Thanks Jack

What kind of radio and antenna do you have?

I'm down to about 6 below 10 here right now..

The signal keeps getting weaker but its still audible..

8:23 pm eastern time

Drake R8B w/80' wire from a I.C.E beverage matching xfmr

Jack

Old February 21st 05, 03:55 AM
:-: Ghost Chip :-:

3840 lsb intelligible at 03:54 UTC @ 112W-31N.
GC

The "TRICK" to TV 'type' Coax Cable [Shielded] SWL Loop Antennas {RHF} RHF Antenna 27 November 3rd 04 01:38 PM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Short STACKED Vertical {Tri-Band} BroomStick Antenna [Was: Wire ant question] RHF Shortwave 0 February 23rd 04 12:59 PM
Outdoor Antenna and lack of intermod Soliloquy Scanner 11 October 11th 03 01:36 AM
Outdoor Scanner antenna and eventually a reference to SW reception Soliloquy Shortwave 2 September 29th 03 04:04 PM