Old February 27th 05, 05:03 PM

I saw that War of the Worlds movie when it first came out at the old
Paramount theater when that theater used to be on Capitol Street in
downtown Jackson many years ago when I was a little boy and that movie
scared the **** out of me too.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 06:02 PM
clifto

Greg wrote:
Roger that. It did have that old time flavor. I've never heard the
original.

I did hear the original once. I could see how people of that period
panicked; it was well done.