RadioBanter

-   -   Yosemite Sam (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/65554-yosemite-sam.html)

Telamon March 5th 05 08:21 PM

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Jim wrote:

dont run down the hall! we can start the first chapter of TARDS
ANONYMOUS! its a twelve step program and when we recover we will
have fairly expensive radios to show for it! i wonder if drake
owners are tards to ten tec owners?

I had one of those 'expensive' TenTec receivers for around a month.
Sent it packing, back to its birthplace.

Way to much money for very little increase in performance vis a vis
the Drakes.

I've done all right with my current line-up.

I've kept my RX340. Sometime it does better then the Drake R8B and
sometimes it doesn't. They are both terrific radios with their own
characteristics. The difference between them performance is not much so
I can understand your assessment.

'tards are people that just don't get with the program, any program,
independent of what radio they happen to own.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California