Old February 28th 05, 10:58 PM
dxAce

Default WBCQ 7415

dxAce wrote:

WBCQ 7415 is off the air. We're experiencing transmission line problems and
seventy mile per hour winds at the transmitter site. We will address this
problem as soon as possible.

Effective immediately all 7415 programming will be switched over to 5105. Our
7415 webcast remains available and online.

We apologize for the incovenience, and we'll do our best to get 7415 back online
as soon as possible. Take care and be well.
-- WBCQ Staff
From wbcq.com

Wonder how long it might take to get back up again? I think they normally s/on
at 2000 on 7415.

Noted here at 2155 so hopefully they have the problem solved.

Checking the http://www.wbcq.com/ website they indicate that 7415 is back on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 28th 05, 11:35 PM
Al Patrick

7415 is where I believe I heard the fellow from NY (Seems it was
Brooklyn instead of NYC) on Monday night at 8:00 pm est, 01:00 UTC Tue. AM.

He says he's a Jew. He has a foul mouth, per some people's
perspectives. Says he pays -- GET THIS -- $4000 Taxes on his house, AND
THAT IS FOR ONLY SIX MONTHS - and he says, "It doesn't even have a
basement."

BUT he makes a lot of sense on a lot of things. Don't recall his name,
but he calls his program THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE.

Might be worth hearing if you can put up with the language.

I think I also heard him on Friday (?) night on WWCR 5070 in Jackie
Patru's time slot - except she never had Fridays.

I'm getting 7415 now but not too clearly. I blame local "noise" and an
insufficient antenna on my end for that - at least for the radio beside
me now.

WBCQ on 7415 not going long tonight Michael Shortwave 0 January 18th 05 03:36 AM
Fwd: Program Changes on WBCQ Michael Bryant Shortwave 3 July 5th 04 02:02 AM
$10 for WBCQ Windpower project Soames123 Shortwave 0 April 17th 04 02:11 PM
WBCQ 7415 Harmonic N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 27th 04 09:52 PM
7415 WBCQ clear (S8) Ottawa CDN 20:16 UTC Marc Shortwave 5 February 10th 04 06:37 AM