Old March 6th 05, 10:16 PM

Yep, and licensed before you were!

But remained a novice and/or tech forever....

Tell us...did you pass the 13 wpm for your General????

Old March 6th 05, 10:18 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

Yep, and licensed before you were!

But remained a novice and/or tech forever....

Tell us...did you pass the 13 wpm for your General????

I certainly did...

did you?

I was doing 13 WPM before you were first licensed, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 10:36 PM
Jim Douglas

Who gives a **** when the dude was born! You sound like my 16year old girl
who whines about other girls at school!

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

73, Bill

Old March 7th 05, 05:00 AM
Radio E V E R H A R T

On 6 Mar 2005 13:14:23 -0800, "
wrote:

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

73, Bill

It may be time to call back Curmudgeon.
Old March 7th 05, 06:33 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

73, Bill

So your mommy got the repeater working for you eh?

Old March 7th 05, 06:34 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, I found it. Put it in, but not enough power to reach Holland.
Right now, I'm listening to a couple of guys talking about
snowmobiling....

51 and calling people 'tard. Does your wife know you act like this???
Maybe we need some of your messages printed up and mailed to your
xyl......

Bill

Perhaps some of your messages need to be sent to your prospective TinyTenna
fraud victims.

Old March 7th 05, 06:35 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message