Old March 7th 05, 01:33 AM
Noumenon de Plumage

Thanks Bill! Great reading as usual

(hey, wheen are you gonna check
into the Liberty net again some Saturday evening?
ain't herad U in a coon's age!)

and now, a little diddy from Across the Pond. (enjoy!)

+ + + + - - - -

The lady of the manor,
Was dressing for the ball,
When she spied a highland tinker,
Wanking up against the wall.

---
CHORUS:
With his bloody great kidney wiper
And his balls the size of three
And a yard and a half of foreskin
Hanging down below his knee
---

The lady wrote a letter,
And in it she did say,
"I'd rather be ****ed by you, sir,
Than his Lordship any day."

The tinker got the letter,
And when it he did read,
His balls began to fester,
And his prick began to bleed.

He mounted on his donkey,
And he rode up to the strand,
His balls across his shoulder,
And his penis in his hand.

He ****ed the cook in the kitchen,
He ****ed the maid in the hall,
And then he ****ed the butler,
The dirtiest trick of all.

And then he ****ed the mistress,
In ten minutes she was dead,
With half a yard of foreskin,
Hanging round about her head.

The tinker now is dead, sir,
And they say he's gone to Hell,
And there he ****s the Devil,
And I hope he ****s him well.
--

(The above is reproduced in great
awe and with warmens compliments to

--- end -----

"Jack Welch (CEO of General Electric) gave his secret
of life-go where the competition is weak. How do
you beat Bobby Fischer? Play him at anything but chess."

- Warren Buffett
CEO Berkshire Hathaway

wrote in message
oups.com...
It's been a fun weekend here in rrs. But, alas, although you have kept
me somewhat occupied as I've been working on my taxes...I must not
waste any further time wavering around this fine usenet community.

A few last thoughtful words for some of you:

dxAss: Remember the words of Charlie Brown in "A Charlie Brown
Christmas, who asked; "Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it???"

For Telamon: (Who claims he's killfiled me, but is still watching....)
Learn what REAL spam is....and FIGHT IT! Don't let your hatred for one
man cloud your intellectual judgement.

For Burr: The grizzled, grizzly bear of the old west. Keep fighting
the good fight.

For Lloyd, born-again talk show host: Get a date. You'll feel
better....

For Denley: (Who also has me killfiled...but is watching anyway) I have
a new Native American nickname for you; "Algoniac Saukianuck
Potowatta"...which means: "The Quiet Colon Hole"....

And last but not least, for CuHu....
Did you REALLY do Blueberry????

73, take care, God Bless and hasta la vista, baby....

Bill - WA8MEA
Owner, DWM Communications
http://qth.com/dwm
Host, DX RADIO SCHOOL
http://www.wwcr.com

Old March 7th 05, 01:34 AM
Honus

wrote in message
It's just like taking a good ****,I may not look any better,but I damn
sure do feel much better.I busted my Tiny-Tenna into a thousand pieces
with my hammer and threw it out there into that wooded area across the
road from me just as hard as I can throw!

Litterbug.