Old March 8th 05, 03:17 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:56:29 -0600, "MnMikew"
wrote:

Funny there is no mention of murder ANYWHERE. You truely are a demented
jackoff aren't you?

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078812/

I don't see any mention of murder there either, 'tard boy.

Go take those meds. A triple dose today!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 8th 05, 04:25 PM
Brian Running

Funny there is no mention of murder ANYWHERE. You truely are a demented
jackoff aren't you?

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078812/

I've become resigned to the fact that there will always be a lot of
off-topic BS, and a lot of just-plain-lunatic rambling, in this
newsgroup, and in light of that, I've occasionally gotten a kick out of
the counterpoints you present. But, you're going to have to explain the
"mass murderer" bit a little more clearly. What are you talking about?
Old March 8th 05, 04:56 PM

I read the article (I think it was at www.worldnetdaily.com or some
where on the internet before anything about the article was ever posted
in this news group or anywhere else and I didn't see/read anything in
the article about "mass murder" either.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 05:10 PM
David

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/...dd/boeing.html

Old March 8th 05, 05:18 PM
dxAce

wrote:

Funny there is no mention of murder ANYWHERE. You truely are a demented
jackoff aren't you?

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078812/

I've become resigned to the fact that there will always be a lot of
off-topic BS, and a lot of just-plain-lunatic rambling, in this
newsgroup, and in light of that, I've occasionally gotten a kick out of
the counterpoints you present. But, you're going to have to explain the
"mass murderer" bit a little more clearly. What are you talking about?

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/...dd/boeing.html

Hey, 'tard... why don't you just write an 'article' yourself? That way you can
be sure to put the term 'mass murderer' into it.

I suggest you take a long, long walk (a hike, if you will), toting your portable
out in the fresh air for a while. It might clear your head.

The only thing you're doing at this point and time is giving the powers that be
a target for both radio and computer confiscation if and when that time comes.

Remember, the black helicopters are watching you!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 8th 05, 05:24 PM
dxAce

wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah, all those black helicopters now have the special 'tin-foil hat' detectors
installed, it makes it so easy to find folks such as yourself!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 8th 05, 05:33 PM
Brian Running

I've become resigned to the fact that there will always be a lot of
off-topic BS, and a lot of just-plain-lunatic rambling, in this
newsgroup, and in light of that, I've occasionally gotten a kick out of
the counterpoints you present. But, you're going to have to explain the
"mass murderer" bit a little more clearly. What are you talking about?

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/...dd/boeing.html

If you're going to have any credibility at all, then I think you're
going to have to retract the "mass murderer" part as just provocative
hyperbole. I know this is r.r.s., the world's leading source of crazy
talk, but still, let's keep the rants based in reality.
Old March 8th 05, 06:05 PM

I believe City,State and U.S.Federal Government law departments would be
Very Interested in somebody who is going around and infering that
somebody is a "mass murderer"
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 06:29 PM
MnMikew

wrote:

Funny there is no mention of murder ANYWHERE. You truely are a demented
jackoff aren't you?

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078812/

I've become resigned to the fact that there will always be a lot of
off-topic BS, and a lot of just-plain-lunatic rambling, in this
newsgroup, and in light of that, I've occasionally gotten a kick out of
the counterpoints you present. But, you're going to have to explain the
"mass murderer" bit a little more clearly. What are you talking about?

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/...dd/boeing.html

Hey, how about a REAL news site oh great clueless one.

Old March 8th 05, 06:34 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:38:07 -0800, Howard
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:16:38 GMT, David wrote:

Associated Press
Boeing Ousts CEO Due to Relationship
Monday March 7, 9:42 am ET
By Dave Carpenter, AP Business Writer
Boeing Board Ousts Stonecipher As President and CEO Due to
Relationship With a Female Executive

CHICAGO (AP) -- Boeing Co. on Monday said its board forced out
president and chief executive officer Harry Stonecipher because of a
relationship the married, 68-year-old Stonecipher had with a female
executive at the company.

SNIP
Stonecipher and his wife, Joan, are well-known contributors to the
arts in Seattle and to some colleges, including Tennessee Technical
University, his alma mater.

So what makes him a mass murderer?

It's absurd that a company in the business of inflictting massive
human casualties gets uptight about somebody having sex.

So why don't you answer the guys question? Ford, GM, Chrysler and the rest
inflict far more human casualties than Boening ever will. Wheres the
outrage?
Typical phoney liberal.