Old March 15th 05, 02:17 AM
Ernie

Try one from an Army Dentist in the field

No Numbing at all!

wrote in message
oups.com...
They didn't need to use a drill in the movie "Marathon Man",

Me: three root canals.

Actually, I don't fear root canals, as they alleviate the pain. They
are nothing to be afraid of.

Old March 15th 05, 03:10 AM
starman

Unrevealed Source wrote:

Just curious - I notice that some of the radios on eBay are described as
missing the battery cover. I'm just curious; where do they go? I can
understand missing manuals, broken antennas, etc. But how do you lose a
battery cover? Would anyone ever take one off and then set it aside,
instead of putting it back on the radio? Anyone here ever "misplaced" one?

They go into a black hole under the bed along with single socks.

Old March 15th 05, 04:48 AM

I had a root canal thingy done to me when I was at Fort Gordon,Georgia
in 1962.I remember walking from one clinic to another clinic in that
building and I had a little piece of plastic sheet or whatever it was
rigged over my mouth that the U.S.Army dentist guy had put on there.
cuhulin

Old March 15th 05, 05:16 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I had a root canal thingy done to me when I was at Fort Gordon,Georgia
in 1962.I remember walking from one clinic to another clinic in that
building and I had a little piece of plastic sheet or whatever it was
rigged over my mouth that the U.S.Army dentist guy had put on there.

That wasn't a dentist. And that "whatever it was" is called a gag.

Old March 15th 05, 05:52 AM

I reckon you was there too,eh? Wasen't a U.S.Army Dentist at Fort
Gordon,Georgia where I had my root canal operation in November 1962? I
had to go to Saigon when I was at Shannon Wright Compound in 1964 for
more dental work because of my bad teeth.Guess what? There were U.S.Army
Dentist's there too.Do you think U.S.Navy and U.S.Air Force and
U.S.Marines do not have their Dentist's too? There are some folks in
this news group whom were in those Branches of our U.S.Military,ask
them.You sure do live under a rock.
cuhulin

Old March 15th 05, 06:28 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I reckon you was there too,eh? Wasen't a U.S.Army Dentist at Fort
Gordon,Georgia where I had my root canal operation in November 1962? I
had to go to Saigon when I was at Shannon Wright Compound in 1964 for
more dental work because of my bad teeth.Guess what? There were U.S.Army
Dentist's there too.Do you think U.S.Navy and U.S.Air Force and
U.S.Marines do not have their Dentist's too? There are some folks in
this news group whom were in those Branches of our U.S.Military,ask
them.You sure do live under a rock.

And you've sure got the intellect of one.

Old March 15th 05, 07:36 AM

I have a hell of a lot more intelligence than you will ever have,YOU
FREAK!
cuhulin

Old March 15th 05, 03:12 PM
Honus

wrote in message
I have a hell of a lot more intelligence than you will ever have,YOU
FREAK!

Then why didn't you get the joke?