Old March 15th 05, 05:42 PM
BDK

In article QXCZd.5898$mq2.3785@trnddc08, honus1
@earthlink.net.is.invalid says...

wrote in message
I have a hell of a lot more intelligence than you will ever have,YOU
FREAK!

Then why didn't you get the joke?

I have to admit, I have no idea what has him all worked up, and why
didn't he get the joke??

BDK

BTW, I think that thing was actually called a "dental dam". Might be
wrong...

Old March 15th 05, 06:05 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

wrote in message
Duct Tape the batteries in.Which reminds me,I am going to the Home Depot
store tomorrow for house paint and other supplies and I need to buy a
roll of Duct Tape so I can Duct Tape my broom to one end of my long
aluminum telescoping handle and use some warm water with bleach and
detergent and get that mildew off of my house before I start painting.I
will then hose off my house with my water hose after I demildew it and
then I will Duct Tape a paint roller to my long aluminum telescoping
handle and paint my house.I won't even need to get on my roof,I can
reach those high up areas standing flat footed on the ground.A man needs
only two tools in life.If it moves and it shouldn't,use the Duct Tape.If
it doesn't move and it should,use the WD-40.
cuhulin

If you really want to kill that mildew for good, you definitely should
put some Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) in with the bleach and water.

73,

Steve-o

Old March 15th 05, 06:10 PM

www.dogpile.com U.S.Army Dentist Tan Son Nhut Vietnam 1964
I don't know what that piece of plastic on my mouth was called.It
wasen't like I was interested in finding out either,I only wanted to get
my dental work done and get on out of there.When y'all go to the
dentist,do y'all ask,Hey doc,what the heck is that called? what is that
one? doc would give y'all some strange looks too.Those dentist folks
have their dental tools/instruments they use and I don't care what they
are called.I got my old house demildewed this morning and rinsed my
house off with my garden hose.I got wetter than wet too.I am taking the
rest of the day off from working on my house.I need to let it dry off
real good anyway before I start painting on it and Dave on the JT and
Dave radio talk show www.supertalkms.com just now said rain is
predicted for today and tomorrow. www.wapt.com weather forecast
thingy.
cuhulin

Old March 15th 05, 06:19 PM

Only assuming,but I assume that piece of plastic was used to keep blood
and crap from messing up my Fatigues.Other than that,I don't know.You
never spend a dry day in the part of Vietnam I was in,it is always just
like a steam kettle over there,day and night,every day and night of the
year.You are always sweating.
cuhulin

Old March 15th 05, 06:51 PM

You are right about the TSP.I forgot all about that.I have a little
gadget I can connect between two of my garden hoses and I can mix some
TSP with water and spray my house with that.I might do that.
cuhulin

Old March 16th 05, 01:56 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I have a hell of a lot more intelligence than you will ever have,YOU
FREAK!

Then why didn't you get the joke?

I have to admit, I have no idea what has him all worked up, and why
didn't he get the joke??

BDK

BTW, I think that thing was actually called a "dental dam". Might be
wrong...

That's what I was thinking it was, although they're made out of rubber
rather than plastic. And he's all worked because he hates my guts. There
could be several reasons why he didn't get the joke. It may have been too
subtle, it may have been written at a level beyond his comprehension, it
might not have been funny and so he didn't recognize it as one, or maybe
he's just plain dumb. Of course, there could be any number of other reasons
as well, and a combination of any of them should be considered.

If instead you mean what makes me -think- that he didn't get the joke, I'll
say the voice of experience.

Old March 16th 05, 02:01 AM
Honus

wrote in message
www.dogpile.com U.S.Army Dentist Tan Son Nhut Vietnam 1964
I don't know what that piece of plastic on my mouth was called.

Here you go, fella.

http://scc.uchicago.edu/dentaldam.htm

Old March 16th 05, 03:10 PM
BDK

In article 8nMZd.6053$mq2.1716@trnddc08, honus1

wrote in message
[...]

And why does he hate your guts? Politics??

BDK