Old March 18th 05, 03:14 AM
Aw Razzberries!

Default From Pastor Fulcher's website

"skyguy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Interesting that the pictures have this below them:
Original Permission to use by Dr. Gene Scott. Presently Granted by Mrs.
Melissa Scott.

Wonder if it's true...if so is she foreseeing Fulcher having some
bigger role?

It would not suprise me. I sorta forgot all about him
but when I heard him on the shortwave radio for
the first time, he struck me as a near carbon-copy
of the (late) G.S. I don't know if Melissia will bow
out gracefully and let him assume control of the UNC
but he would lit like....well...sorta like a 12" hotdog
inside of an 6" long bun....so to speak....

Here's his website: http://www.truthhouse.org/

Looking at that pic of him one would think if her
were not another funny shortwave radio preacher
that he'd be a natural born used car salesman or a
right wing news commentator on the FOX TV Network

Old March 18th 05, 03:44 AM
Hatfield

I notice on this website that he's very big on PETA, and preaches that
we must show great respect towards the animal kingdom.

Since Dr. Scott had a sucessor ready to take over, I will now abandon
my theory that the Rev. Scott's sudden passing had panicked Icom and
Drake into abandoning Shortwave radio. Apparently it was something else
which panicked them. Something certainly did...

:/

Old March 18th 05, 03:45 AM
slimsilver

Used car salesman, yes, Drug dealer, yes, WWE "Rasslin'" promoter, yes,
.....Right wing anything, NO! I challenge you to show me one person on the
Fox News channel who looks like that guy except for some rabid left wing
university radical that's appearing as a guest. Well with one exception. I
have seen Gene Simmons on Hannity and Colmes.

"Aw Razzberries!" wrote in message
groups.com...

Old March 18th 05, 10:51 AM
slimsilver

"Hatfield" wrote in message

I notice on this website that he's very big on PETA, and preaches that
we must show great respect towards the animal kingdom.

He must not know much about PETA and their real agenda.

7 Things You Didn't Know About PETA
1.. PETA has stated repeatedly that their goal is "total animal
liberation." This means no pets, no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no
fishing, no leather, and no animal testing for lifesaving medicines.
2.. PETA has given tens of thousands of dollars to convicted arsonists and
other violent criminals.
3.. PETA funds the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
3, an animal-rights organization that presents itself as an unbiased source
for nutritional information and has links to a violent animal-rights group
called SHAC.
4.. PETA has used their contributors' tax-exempt donations to fund the
North American Earth Liberation front, an FBI-certified "domestic terrorist"
group responsible for fire bombs and death threats.
5.. PETA regularly targets kids as early as elementary school with
anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda.
6.. PETA spends less than one percent of its $13 million budget actually
caring for animals.
7.. PETA has repeatedly attacked groups like the March of Dimes, the
Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, for conducting
animal testing to find cures for birth defects and life-threatening
diseases.

Old March 18th 05, 05:55 PM
Daniel

"slimsilver" wrote in message
om...

"Hatfield" wrote in message

[...]

God created cows to keep the beef and the milk fresh

Old March 18th 05, 06:04 PM

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Old March 19th 05, 02:51 AM
Honus

"Daniel" wrote in message

God created cows to keep the beef and the milk fresh

Oh man, thank you SO much! I really needed that laugh! gbg

Old March 20th 05, 12:33 AM

'3.. PETA funds the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible
Medicine'

'I don't have enough knowledge of the group to have an opinion. I bet
you
don't either'

actually, i do. they are a group of charlatan doctors giving out false
health information vegetarianism & attempting to suppress any info
that is contrary to their agenda.

you can be against the unnecessary suffering of animals & factory
farms, yet not be a liar. pastured, unmedicated animals raised in
marginal conditions for growing crops are GOOD for you to eat.

support local farmers. http://www.localharvest.org/

btw, a whole litter of field mice was killed when i tore up a manure
pile to make compost (and my husband found a dead dog in a bale of hay!
again for compost.) life is suffering, even for vegans wearing
petroleum based footwear (obtaining THAT doesn't hurt the environment
we all, inc animals, live in. nope, nope.) the jainists- i respect
them, but man! that must be a pain in the ass, walking around
constantly trying not to breathe in a gnat.

it's not realistic for most of us to live that way, & most of us
(humanity) who CAN, choose to eat meat. if vegetarians spent half the
energy they do trying to get us not to eat meat, trying to abolish
cruel (and unhealthy for those of us on the other end of the food
chain) agribusiness practices, there'd be a heluva lot less suffering.
but suffering there will be, no matter what we do. welcome to the
post-sin world.

susan b

Old March 20th 05, 04:43 AM
Telamon

In article
,
Leonard Martin wrote:

"Hatfield" wrote in message

I notice on this website that he's very big on PETA, and preaches
that we must show great respect towards the animal kingdom.

He must not know much about PETA and their real agenda.

7 Things You Didn't Know About PETA 1.. PETA has stated
repeatedly that their goal is "total animal liberation." This
means no pets, no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no
fishing, no leather, and no animal testing for lifesaving
medicines.

And someday, when humans have advanced enough morally, these changes
may come to be. I bet those bearded old guys of the 19th Century were
equally shocked at the idea of women voting.

2.. PETA has given tens of thousands of dollars to convicted
arsonists and other violent criminals.

If they have, that's bad.

3.. PETA funds the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible
Medicine

I don't have enough knowledge of the group to have an opinion. I bet
you don't either.

3, an animal-rights organization that presents itself as an
unbiased source for nutritional information and has links to a
violent animal-rights group called SHAC.

Ditto.

4.. PETA has used their contributors' tax-exempt donations to
fund the
North American Earth Liberation front, an FBI-certified "domestic
terrorist" group responsible for fire bombs and death threats.

The Earth Liberation Front has only harmed stuff, not people. We have
too much stuff already. Also see my answer re "total animal
liberation". These days that pre-Civil War fanantic John Brown is a
hero to many.

5.. PETA regularly targets kids as early as elementary school
with anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda.

Oh NO..not anti-MEAT and anti-MILK propoganda!!!!!

6.. PETA spends less than one percent of its $13 million budget
actually caring for animals.

That's more than you or I do.

7.. PETA has repeatedly attacked groups like the March of Dimes,
the
Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, for
conducting animal testing to find cures for birth defects and
life-threatening diseases.

Most everyone would agree that we have to keep using animal testing
to find cures for diseases. But let's not kid ourselves that this is
a moral stance. It's simply a cold-blooded decision to advance the
interests of humans at the expense of other species' suffering. If
anything, PETA's is the true, absolutist moral stance...unless you're
in favor of intentionally causing suffering to creatures that can
feel pain.

To quote your response;
"If anything, PETA's is the true, absolutist moral stance..."

"If anything" I think the point of the post you are responding to was
that PETA has no moral standing.

"If anything" how in God's good name could you possibly entertain a
position of an animals supposed rights over a human beings? Only a
whack job would think this way.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 20th 05, 07:51 PM
Telamon

In article

,

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Leonard Martin wrote:

"Hatfield" wrote in message

[...]

To quote your response; "If anything, PETA's is the true, absolutist
moral stance..."

"If anything" I think the point of the post you are responding to was
that PETA has no moral standing.

"If anything" how in God's good name could you possibly entertain a
position of an animals supposed rights over a human beings? Only a
whack job would think this way.

I'm glad you are not a whack job but a I did read what you said and I
quoted what you said in my post. We agree that the PETA position is
wrong and according to the previous post we disagree on whether the
PETA position is an "absolutist moral stance." They are your words I'm
quoting so don't be insulting about my not reading your posts with any
care.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California