Old March 18th 05, 04:40 PM

If it was me and I had any little brats,them little brats would be
rueing the time I got home with them snot nosed little brats.LOOK,I have
had my share o'me mom taking a switch to me little leggs when I got out
of line too much over fifty five years ago and I remember one time me
dad took a belt to me too.LOOK,I deserved every one of them too.LOOK,I
am Glad,I Say I am Glad I got em too.It did help me!
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 04:43 PM

If your ass doesn't like Winn-Dixie,nobody is twisting your arm ass and
making you shop at Winn-Dixie!
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 04:43 PM

YOU BITCH!
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 04:46 PM

He probally needs a woman.Hey,don't look at me! I am a straight dirty
old man and damn proud of it too.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 04:47 PM

I will spell you with the baseball bat.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 04:47 PM

On Al,that is.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 04:48 PM

I think you have a good boss.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 06:06 PM

"Glad,I Say I am Glad I got em too.It did help me!"

It shows....