Old March 18th 05, 07:45 PM
Dan

Default Marion's Attic Anyone?

Tim Smolens wrote:
Anybody listen to Marion's Attic on a regular basis like I do? Or am

the only one here who does? Listen to WBCQ, the Planet on 7.415
MHz and http://www.wbcq.com at 9:00 PM Eastern time every Saturday.

She
Plays Mostly Edison Cylinder records from the 1890's to the 1920's.
Diamond Discs also! Check out her official site
http://hometown.aol.com/marionweb

Yeah, 7.415 on Weekends is pretty good. Alan Wiener Worldwide, Marions
Attic,
Tashe ( Haven't heard her in a while..?)

& Radio TimTron
& Radio New york International on Sunday

Lost Disc radio show
& Steve Cole..

Even like " Goddess Irina1 " & " Juliets Wild Kingdom "

Dan / NYC

Old March 18th 05, 10:04 PM
Joe Analssandrini

Hello.

It's one of my favorite shows when I can hear it! WBCQ on 7415 kHz is
not reliably heard down here in the wilds of southern New Jersey in the
winter.

I hope conditions will improve with the spring.

Best,

Joe

Old March 19th 05, 02:18 AM
Telamon

In article . com,
"Dan" wrote:

Tim Smolens wrote:
Anybody listen to Marion's Attic on a regular basis like I do? Or
am I the only one here who does? Listen to WBCQ, the Planet on
7.415 MHz and http://www.wbcq.com at 9:00 PM Eastern time every
Saturday. She Plays Mostly Edison Cylinder records from the 1890's
to the 1920's. Diamond Discs also! Check out her official site
http://hometown.aol.com/marionweb

Yeah, 7.415 on Weekends is pretty good. Alan Wiener Worldwide,
Marions Attic, Tashe ( Haven't heard her in a while..?)

& Radio TimTron & Radio New york International on Sunday

Lost Disc radio show & Steve Cole..

Even like " Goddess Irina1 " & " Juliets Wild Kingdom "

WBCQ is the place for eccentric radio programs on SW.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 19th 05, 05:37 PM
Regnad Kcin

Tasha is gone, heard a rumor that she's got no time to do a show because
she's spending it all getting stoned.

Juliet is also off, but should be returning shortly, I was there during
negotiations.

For those who don't know, I'm Big Steve Cole. I've left WBCQ and will not
be returning due to a soured relationship with Mr. Weiner.

-Steve

"Dan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 20th 05, 12:50 AM

Tom Burnside has some of those old Edison cylinders for sale,or he used
to.He lives one mile due West of me on South Westhaven Road.He has some
old tube type and transistor radios and other old things for sale too.He
keeps an ad in the local Thrifty Nickle for tube type radios he will
buy.
cuhulin

Old March 20th 05, 04:54 AM
Telamon

Have any plans to land somewhere else now that you have left WBCQ?

In article ,
"Regnad Kcin" wrote:

Tasha is gone, heard a rumor that she's got no time to do a show because
she's spending it all getting stoned.

Juliet is also off, but should be returning shortly, I was there during
negotiations.

For those who don't know, I'm Big Steve Cole. I've left WBCQ and will not
be returning due to a soured relationship with Mr. Weiner.

-Steve

"Dan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 20th 05, 07:31 AM
Regnad Kcin

Try www.doowopcafe.net Sundays at 0100-0400UTC.

I also engineer and produce Rich Adcock's Rock The Universe on WWCR where
you may hear me interject something every once in a while.
Current "Rock The Universe" air times on WWCR

WWCR-3, 5.070 kHz, Saturday's 1205 UTC, 6:05AM-7:00AM Central Time

WWCR-1, 3.210 kHz, Sunday's 0905 UTC, 3:05AM-4:00AM Central Time

WWCR-1, 3.210 kHz, Monday's 0605 UTC, 12:05AM-1:00AM Central Time

Current times on The Doowop Cafe (www.doowopcafe.net)

Sunday's 1:00-2:00 PM Eastern Time (Extended non-commercial version)

"Regnad Kcin" wrote:

Tasha is gone, heard a rumor that she's got no time to do a show because
she's spending it all getting stoned.

Juliet is also off, but should be returning shortly, I was there during
negotiations.

For those who don't know, I'm Big Steve Cole. I've left WBCQ and will
not
be returning due to a soured relationship with Mr. Weiner.

-Steve

"Dan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 20th 05, 03:39 PM
Brian Hill

I like the music but her/his voice drives me crazy. Is she a he, trying
to sound like an old lady?

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old March 20th 05, 10:03 PM
Joe Analssandrini

I've always thought so. Too many "modern" technical, etc., terms for an
"old lady!"

But who cares? The music is just GREAT!

Best,

Joe

Old March 27th 05, 03:06 AM
Joe Analssandrini

It's coming in like Gangbusters tonight (March 26 ET) with some
terrific 1920's music. Tune it in if you can. I think it's the
greatest!

Best,

Joe

AH-4 Tuner and Attic Wire, Comments Please Tom S Antenna 3 September 12th 04 09:16 PM
Outside Rec. Only Antenna Compared To Present Attic Setup Quest's. Robert11 Antenna 1 April 5th 04 07:33 PM
Attic antenna project Slawek Antenna 0 January 6th 04 09:17 PM
General Coverage Attic Antenna Suggestions ? Robert11 Shortwave 6 November 22nd 03 01:24 AM
General Coverage Attic Antenna Suggestions ? Robert11 Antenna 1 November 20th 03 08:34 PM