Old March 22nd 05, 01:31 AM

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest.../si.kshv.shtml About three and
a half hours till Midnight tonight.I say YOU are a Damn PHONEY!
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 05, 01:34 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I am not in the habit of quoating,I never say the same things
twice.Perhaps I take after my old grandpappy on that.SNL gets "penis
nose" past censors, www.boingboing.net Must be one of those so-called
weather JERKOFFS!

cuhulin, he's talking about quoting from the post that you're responding to,
just as in this post I've included what you had to say. It makes the
conversations much, much easier to follow. That way, whenever you make a
comment or a statement people know just who it's directed towards. It's a
simple common courtesy.

Old March 22nd 05, 01:37 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I am not racist at all.

Liar.

I went to Google groups and entered the string "cuhulin chink" and got eight
hits. The very first one was a post in which this is all you had to say:

quote

You Slant Eyed Chink.
cuhulin

end quote

Old March 22nd 05, 02:08 AM

You are Wrong again,as usual.By the way,them slant eyed chink slopes do
not really have slanted eyes,it's the way the tops of their eyes
look.Notice,I didn't mention anything about "something else" them slant
eyed chink slopes wimmins have.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 05, 02:09 AM

Go to your google and enter,honus ASSHOLE
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 05, 03:10 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Go to your google and enter,honus ASSHOLE

What makes you think that I'm interested in reading your on-line fantasies
about my anus, cuhulin? I've already read them, or I assume at least most of
them. Leave my ass out of this, huh?

Dog****er.

Old March 22nd 05, 03:23 AM

At this very moment here in Jackson,Mississippi,the Sky over Jackson is
crystal clear with bright Stars overhead,the bright Moon is almost
straight up in the Sky and there is no wind and Rain.I am about 200
miles Southeast of Texarkana,Texas/Texarkana/Arkansas (I know a married
woman who lives in Texarkana,Texas (Subrina is her name) and she works
at a nursing home in Texarkana,Texas (ArkLaTex region) and I Know what
the Weather in Texarkana,Texas is like right now,ArkLaTex region.That
Phoney so-called "weather" person is going to once again
Prove,today,March 21,2005 that they do NOT! know a damn thing about the
Weather or predicting the Weather either.Sure,I know it is raining in
some parts of the ArkLaTex region right now,but it is no major weather
event,so far tonight yet,anyway.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 05, 03:29 AM
Honus

wrote in message
You are Wrong again,as usual.By the way,them slant eyed chink slopes do

I'm wrong about your racism, and yet in the very sentence that you make that
claim, you prove me correct. You're literally too much, cuhulin. Time to
quit...as I told you before, you've overplayed your hand.

not really have slanted eyes,it's the way the tops of their eyes

Don't try to teach me anything. The only thing that I could learn from you,
I don't want to know. Dogballer.

look.Notice,I didn't mention anything about "something else" them slant
eyed chink slopes wimmins have.

You're probably stupid enough to believe that Asian vaginas run
horizontally, which I assume is what you're alluding to. I don't for a
minute believe you've actually ever seen one, since I doubt that even the
cheapest Saigon whore would have ever let you lay so much as a finger on
her. Only guys that never get any and/or don't know what they're talking
about talk about it as much as you do. Either that, or you really are gay,
and are trying to convince us (or yourself, perhaps?) that you aren't with
your incessant talk about "wimmins" and their nether regions. On the other
hand, if you want to comment on the genitalia of Australian cattledogs,
www.cattledog.com you're the expert and so I'll bow to your superior
knowledge. But I'll only make a -short- bow, facing you...you'd try to screw
my butt if I bent over any other way.

Oh, and one more thing. Today's phrase is "epicanthic fold". Look it up.

Old March 22nd 05, 09:30 AM

I just now went to my bathroom and then I checked www.srh.noaa.gov
So,where is the Major event for the ArkLaTex region? It didn't
happen.When those so-called "weather reporters" are running their
yaps,chances are about 100 to 1 those JERKOFFS! don't know a damn thing
of what they are talking about! I am going back to bed now and finish my
beauty sleep.HA! Stupid Ass so-called "weather reporters"! They are as
Stupid as canaDUHians!
cuhulin