Old March 23rd 05, 01:10 AM

Default Cell Phone Jammer for sale - MONIX MGB-1S

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is
approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for
North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

Old March 23rd 05, 04:53 PM
Tom Sevart

wrote in message
oups.com...

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

And why should this matter to you? What justification do you have to jam
their cell phone calls?

--
Tom Sevart
Frontenac, KS

Old March 23rd 05, 05:16 PM
John S.

I would not be surprised that it is illegal in at least some countries.
Check first before buying.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:18 PM

I don't want to jam them wimmins cell phones.I only want to "jam" them
wimmins.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 08:15 PM
Brenda Ann

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is
approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for
North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Cell phone jamming is illegal in the US. I think you may be in violation of
some law connected to the Patriot Act, as well, by interfering with
potential emergency communications.

That being aside, if I ever caught anyone jamming my phone, the law would be
the least of their problems.

Yes, there are rude people who talk on their cell phones in movie theaters,
but those are the same people that sit and jabber with their friends while
the movie's rolling anyway. As for restaurants, people talk in
restaurants.. I see no difference whether they're talking on their cell
phones or talking to the person at the table with them.

I do thing that people should use the 'manner mode' (no ring, only a
vibration) when they're in a restaurant or whatever, as most people have
their rings set far too loud... this is handy if you're in a crowd on the
street, but irritating indoors.

And perhaps you can tell me why someone who doesn't want to be tied to a
wire for communications is a 'loser'????

Old March 23rd 05, 10:43 PM

I have a Tracfone cell phone.I have only used it once to test it to make
sure it works.I don't carry it around with me though.I could easily
network two or more of my computers together wirelessly,but I don't want
to.It is my decision.
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 05, 11:20 PM
running dogg

John S. wrote:

I would not be surprised that it is illegal in at least some countries.
Check first before buying.

Indeed, they are illegal in the USA. That hasn't stopped people from
using them, though.