Old March 24th 05, 12:38 PM
dxAce

Default Yosemite Sam

Began hearing Sam here on 3890 around 1140. Can hear the data burst here at 1236
and almost what sounds to be a non-english voice following at times.

Currently some other ARO traffic on the freq.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 24th 05, 06:04 PM
Jb77

does anyone know if this station has been heard in europe yet?

i'd like to try and listen, but wasnt sure if it was possible.

thanks

Old March 26th 05, 04:57 PM
Eric F. Richards

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bear in mind that the MATIC Company facility is not a US Government operation,
they are merely a contractor.

Oh what a load of ****, Ace.
I did cleared government work using government assets
(including some very impressive radio gear) for 15 years
and I was a "contractor." These guys are doing Uncle's
business or they would have been hammered down the last time.

I'll bet you're one of these guys that backs into someone's
car in the parking lot, then blames *them* for
"parking it wrong." Sheesh... why don't you
(and your puppy-dog bootlicks)
be a man and admit you were wrong?

Dave S.

dxAss never admits he's wrong. He thinks that makes him look better,
but it just makes him look more like an ass.

Old March 26th 05, 09:46 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Bear in mind that the MATIC Company facility is not a US
Government operation, they are merely a contractor.

Oh what a load of ****, Ace. I did cleared government work using
government assets (including some very impressive radio gear) for
15 years and I was a "contractor." These guys are doing Uncle's
business or they would have been hammered down the last time.

I'll bet you're one of these guys that backs into someone's car
in the parking lot, then blames *them* for "parking it wrong."
Sheesh... why don't you (and your puppy-dog bootlicks) be a man
and admit you were wrong?

Dave S.

dxAss never admits he's wrong. He thinks that makes him look
better, but it just makes him look more like an ass.

But if I'm not wrong why should I admit to being wrong? To keep some
'tard boy happy?

Ain't gonna happen.

Go ahead Ace and admit that you are not wrong. Then the Trolls will
start telling you were right all along just like a cartoon character
would.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 27th 05, 05:02 AM
Tom Sevart

"David Stinson" wrote in message

Oh what a load of ****, Ace.
I did cleared government work using government assets
(including some very impressive radio gear) for 15 years
and I was a "contractor." These guys are doing Uncle's
business or they would have been hammered down the last time.

Nobody knows what the purpose of the signal is so how can you make the
claim? Best to wait and see what's going on before making any claims.

--
Tom Sevart
Frontenac, KS

Old March 27th 05, 05:18 AM

I was at Charley Battery (ARADCOM,U.S.Army Air Defense Command) about
eight miles from Pacific,Missouri in 1963 and I never was issued a
secret clerance.I was suppose to have been issued one too.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 05, 05:21 AM

I never have read a Tom Clancy book before.I don't read fiction.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 05, 10:54 AM
David Stinson

Eric F. Richards wrote:
dxAss never admits he's wrong. He thinks that makes him look better,
but it just makes him look more like an ass.

Is that even possible??
Old March 27th 05, 10:57 AM
David Stinson

beerbarrel wrote (his usual crap).

Whatsa matter? They finally flushed you out of
r.a.r+p, and you crawl out of the sewer over
here? You're pitiful...
Old March 27th 05, 12:21 PM
dxAce

David Stinson wrote:

Eric F. Richards wrote:
dxAss never admits he's wrong. He thinks that makes him look better,
but it just makes him look more like an ass.

Is that even possible??

Like your 'tardism ever going away?

Stay hunkered down in Wylie, and wait for the "go' signal!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yosemite Sam-An Update! dxAce Shortwave 21 March 7th 05 07:52 PM
Yosemite Sam dxAce Shortwave 40 March 5th 05 08:21 PM
Yosemite Sam's buzzing back? [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 04 01:50 AM
Yosemite Sam Is Dead [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 24th 04 04:28 PM
Yosemite Sam Frequencies dxAce Shortwave 16 December 24th 04 09:45 AM