Old March 25th 05, 05:47 AM
Honus

wrote in message
oups.com...
Except that it's not the father's decision. The husband is honoring
his wife's wish to not be kept alive. ......

According to *him*....As far as I know, there was never
anything in writing...It's all hearsay.

There was nothing in writing, but I certainly wouldn't say that it's all
hearsay. The whole issue was dealt with in court in court, and it -wasn't-
just her husband who said that she felt that way. For anyone who's
interested, here's a link to the judge's order.

http://abstractappeal.com/schiavo/trialctorder02-00.pdf

Personally, I think everyone in this thread ought to read this. It's got
some important information in it.

Old March 25th 05, 10:06 AM

Anybody use Firefox? Terri Schiavo Status Firefox Extension.
www.boingboing.net
cuhulin

Old March 25th 05, 11:07 AM
RHF

BURR,
Old March 25th 05, 02:26 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
Jim wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:51:56 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter feed.

Except that it's not the father's decision. The husband is honoring
his wife's wish to not be kept alive.

The "husband" (he's shacking with another gal and has two ******* babies
by her, yet claims to LOVE Terri and have her "best interest" at heart!)
is ALLEGEDLY "honoring" his wife's ALLEGED wish. There is NOTHING in
writing.

Actually, one doctor indicated that the injuries to her neck probably
came from strangulation. Also there was a history of spousal abuse.
etc., etc., etc.

Therefore, it appears to some that he thinks he MUST kill her to prevent
her from testifying as to what actually happened -- that HE attempted to
murder her.

Also, why the rush to have her cremated AS SOON AS SHE IS DEAD? Is this
to be sure no autopsy is performed?

I think Jeb Bush should demand the feeding tube be re-inserted and that
she be moved from that "hospital" for her own safety, that her parents
who REALLY love her be declared legal guardians and Michael be forbidden
to go any place close to her -- not even in three miles of the hospital
she would then reside in.

Her parents told him to KEEP THE MONEY just let us have our girl back.
Someone else even offered to pay the greedy SOB a couple more million
just to walk out and let Terri's parents have her!

NO. He INSISTS she be destroyed. It seems some other SNAKES have the
same goal.

I pray that every SOB who has stood in the way of her living, including
Michael, judges and attorneys, suffer all that Terri AND HER PARENTS
have suffered. May they all come down with leprosy, AIDS and Ebola at
the same time but live for 15 years with the most miserable suffering
that can be imagined! :-)

You should worry about this Al, you lose a few more brain cells, and we
will be trying to pull your plug!

Seriously, stop reading all the kook stuff and try to find out what's
really happening. Stop letting your emotions run away out of control,
and think about it rationally, for once..

I have had a living will for about 20 years, it's a simple thing to tell
what you want done if you end up like Terri. Sadly, she didn't do it,
but there were plenty of people who heard her say what she wanted and
that's why the courts keep shooting down the parent's case.

BDK
Old March 25th 05, 02:49 PM

I agree with honoring her wishes. I just can't believe how we let
ourselves
suffer. Why don't we inject people so they don't have too go through
hell.

Well, a lethal injection of something would constitute euthanasia,
which will get you prosecuted a la Jack Kevorkian.

If Terri is experiencing discomfort in this, it is of courser legal for
her doctors to give her medication to minimize that discomfort....and I
expect they're doing that.

Steve

Old March 25th 05, 03:09 PM

I Believe that michael schiavo *******!!! did all of that damage to
Terri and the Crooked *******s!!!! in politics (ALL politicians are
Crooked) are useing her as a political football.Whenever she dies,she
will be in a much better place and they can't do anything to her
anymore.The whole damn thing that is going on now is Disgracefull.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 05, 03:12 PM

Sheesh,how many people get married and soon after they get married are
talking about a living will?
cuhulin

Old March 25th 05, 03:30 PM
Honus

wrote in message
Sheesh,how many people get married and soon after they get married are
talking about a living will?

And the problem with that is...?

Old March 25th 05, 03:32 PM
Honus

wrote in message
I Believe that michael schiavo *******!!! did all of that damage to
Terri

Of course you do, in spite all of those facts to the contrary. If you and Al
Patrick believed otherwise, my world would be turned upside-down.

and the Crooked *******s!!!! in politics (ALL politicians are
Crooked) are useing her as a political football.

Absolutely right on.

anymore.The whole damn thing that is going on now is Disgracefull.

Absolutely right on. Good for you, cuhulin.