Old March 24th 05, 11:51 PM
Burr

Default My Soapbox

I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter feed.

Has America sunk to this point where we starve a person the death?????

This will go down as one of the "Blackest Things in American History"

For the first time in my life I am going to write letters to the papers
of the US and maybe the world.

This is un-real.

Burr

Old March 25th 05, 12:30 AM
Brian Hill

"Burr" wrote in message
I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter

feed.

Has America sunk to this point where we starve a person the death?????

This will go down as one of the "Blackest Things in American History"

For the first time in my life I am going to write letters to the

papers
of the US and maybe the world.

This is un-real.

Burr

We treat dogs better. Hell! we put murderers to death more humanely.

B.H.

Old March 26th 05, 03:59 PM
Brian Hill

"Frank White" wrote in message

The problem here is not the people, it is the law and
the government that enforces it.

FW

Yea and the law and the government are set by the people.

B.H.

Old March 26th 05, 10:36 PM
Daniel J. Morlan

My contention precisely. If someone has no hope of recovery (which, there
are some neurologists who seem to think that she's not a lost cause, and her
husband had been barring therapy and tests...)

My goodness... What does he have to gain by killing her? Money?

I work at the police station where I see lowlives who severely mistreat
people every day, so I hope you'll forgive some of my ignorance that I don't
actively look for news that raises my blood pressure...

73's

ww6djm

Old March 26th 05, 11:02 PM

The murdering of poor Terri comes down from those JERKOFFS! in the
so-called U.S."supreme" court.That ******* SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!! "judge
QUEER!!! greer is a lackey of the so-called "supreme" court.Terri wants
to Live,she can swallow.We all swallow our own saliva many times each
day and night and we mostly never pay any attention to that.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 05, 12:49 AM

Whatsahhmatter greg? You on the rag or something? Hey,my little
doggy,yesterday,I noticed (it wasen't like I was looking) she is getting
another one of her heat stages again.Maybe you and her have something in
common.
cuhulin