Old March 25th 05, 05:25 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message
news:v8W0e.24543$oa6.1583@trnddc07...

wrote in message
Sheesh,how many people get married and soon after they get married are
talking about a living will?

And the problem with that is...?

The problem is you always do the Prenup before the Will

B.H.

Old March 25th 05, 06:13 PM

Honus the Colun,you have a 100 Percent brain Deficiency.You just don't
get it! Terri has many bones in different places of her body that were
broken and there were signs of strangulation around her neck too.You go
to www.worldnetdaily.com and read all of those articles there and I
believe somewhere in one of those articles,you will find photos of the
X-Ray's that were taken of her.I have seen those X-Ray's of her before
on the internet a few years ago,either at World Net Daily or somewhere
else on the internet.Those kinds of things could not have happened to
her if she had an eating disorder and fell on that floor.One or two
broken bones perhaps,but not that many.About a year ago I slipped off of
my ladder in my back yard and fractured,only fractured, the two big
bones in my left wrist and I weigh about 280 pounds.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 05, 07:36 PM

Terri's Bone Scan. The article is in the middle section at
www.rense.com
So,who was beating up on her over the years? I say it was michael
schiavo.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 05, 08:34 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Honus" wrote in message

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote:
Prove it.

It's already proven. You *do* have access to the internet, don't you?

As a matter of fact I do, and I can't find any credible source that says
he'll get a million dollars when she dies. I can find more misinformation
and rumor than you can shake a stick at, though.

Here's what you said (and subsequently snipped):

Prove it. There's nothing in writing - just the words of her husband
(who, maybe not coincidentally, has denied her rehabilitation, and
stands to gain a million dollars at her death).

I can't find a single credible source that says he'll inherit any cash,
much
less the specific sum of one million dollars. I -can- provide cites like
this one, though. It's
from WSTV in Florida, and is dated 3/16/2005.

From http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/C71187/:

quote

"George Felos, Schiavo's lawyer, said his client never received or had any
control over a $1 million medical malpractice award. Felos said the money
is
gone, used for her medical and guardianship expenses. A hospice program is
caring for her now.

"It's not about the money," said Schiavo, who said he will not receive any
life insurance money upon Terri's death. "This is about Terry. It's not
about the Schindlers, it's not about the legislators, it's not about me,
it's about what Terry Schiavo wanted."

end quote

I think that the facts of the matter have been spread around and distorted
in the telling to the point where they're almost beyond recognition. If
you
have a credible source that shows that he will in fact receive life
insurance money, I'm all ears.

Incidentally, I find this quote from the same source to be noteworthy:

quote

"Schiavo, now a father in another relationship, said he would not give
guardianship to the Schindlers because of her father's earlier testimony.

"Mr. Schindler testified in court ... to keep Terri alive he would cut her
arms and legs off and put her on a ventilator just to keep her alive. So
why
would I give her to a man that would do that to you?" Schiavo said."

end quote

I've also been all over http://www.terrisfight.net/ which is maintained by
The Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation in conjunction with her family, and
can't find anything there about Schiavo collecting on a life insurance
policy. That may be significant, or it may not be.

Okay, I've gotcha. You make a straw-man, moving-target issue of
"credibility,"
so you get to dodge any idea of proof, believability, and reason.

I understand now, and you've made it clear you won't be persuaded. Fair
'nuff.

73,

Steve

Old March 25th 05, 08:36 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Honus wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
Prove it. There's nothing in writing - just the words of her husband
(who, maybe not coincidentally, has denied her rehabilitation, and
stands to gain a million dollars at her death).

Prove it.

It's already been proved, as no one has come up with a "living will" or
any other document signed by Terri Schiavo that expresses her wishes for
such a situation. It isn't our fault you are so stupid.

Old March 26th 05, 01:49 AM
Honus

From http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/C71187/:

[...]

What are you babbling about? I've provided sources of info, and you've
provided nothing but empty claims. If you want to claim, as cuhulin seems to
feel, that sites like rense.com (where they claim the Twin Towers were
brought down with explosives) are credible and deserve due consideration,
feel free. In the meantime, I'll feel free to point out that you've been
challenged to prove a statement that you made, or at the very least provide
a modicum of support for it, and that you haven't been able to do so.

I've provided some support for -my- position, and even explained to you that
I tried but failed to find support for yours. Quit whining, and take your
turn. If you have some evidence, trot it out.

Old March 26th 05, 01:54 AM
Honus

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
Prove it. There's nothing in writing - just the words of her husband
(who, maybe not coincidentally, has denied her rehabilitation, and
stands to gain a million dollars at her death).

Prove it.

It's already been proved, as no one has come up with a "living will" or
any other document signed by Terri Schiavo that expresses her wishes for
such a situation. It isn't our fault you are so stupid.

We're talking about the million dollars claim, and you'd know that if you'd
followed the entire thread.

So, am I stupid, or did you make a mistake?

Old March 26th 05, 01:54 AM
Honus

If it's on rense.com, it's almost -certainly- bull****.

Old March 26th 05, 02:03 AM

www.worldnetdaily.com Man arrested for $250,000 bounty on michael
schiavo,$50,000 bounty on judge greer.

Well,what can I say?
cuhulin

Old March 26th 05, 02:07 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Honus the Colun,you have a 100 Percent brain Deficiency.You just don't
get it! Terri has many bones in different places of her body that were
broken and there were signs of strangulation around her neck too.You go
to www.worldnetdaily.com and read all of those articles there and I
believe somewhere in one of those articles,you will find photos of the
X-Ray's that were taken of her.

If you had any sense whatsoever, you'd stay away from sites like the ones
you've been providing today. On top of that, have you been reading anything
I've been posting? If there had been evidence of abuse like that at the time
of her collapes, it most assuredly would have come up at the malpractice
trial which in the end went in The Schiavo's favor. The only places where
I've heard allegations of abuse have been at...well, places like those that
you're providing links to. I'd like to see a primary source to support these
allegations, and others that have been made. I'm sure sorry that requirement
of mine ****es off so many people, but that's just the way it is. My
contention is that the court based its findings on facts, not rumors
circulating in fundamentalist blogs.

Why I'm telling -you- that is beyond me.

I have seen those X-Ray's of her before
on the internet a few years ago,either at World Net Daily or somewhere
else on the internet.Those kinds of things could not have happened to
her if she had an eating disorder and fell on that floor.One or two
broken bones perhaps,but not that many.About a year ago I slipped off of
my ladder in my back yard and fractured,only fractured, the two big
bones in my left wrist and I weigh about 280 pounds.

So your fat saved you. Your point? eg I know a guy, lighter than you, that
fell off a ladder as well...now someone wipes his mouth for him. There -are-
a few variables involved, you know.

Why I'm telling -you- that is beyond me.