Old March 26th 05, 03:59 PM
Brian Hill

"Frank White" wrote in message

The problem here is not the people, it is the law and
the government that enforces it.

FW

Yea and the law and the government are set by the people.

B.H.

Old March 26th 05, 05:42 PM

Terri has communicated to her parents this morning that she wants to
Live.The so-called supreme court (read that the UN supreme court,the
U.N.supreme court,the court that is attacking our United States
Constitution,our Ten Commandments,our Bill of Rights,our Magna Charter
and all Christians and all home schoolers and on and on,the so-called
court that made sodomy legal) has ordered that poor Terri must die.I am
going over to Frierson's building supply/lumber yard on Jr.Lynch Road
(look it up if y'all want too) now for more house paint and a few other
things and get back to work on my house.Pray for Terri.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 05, 05:54 PM
uncle arnie

Burr wrote:

I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter
feed.

Has America sunk to this point where we starve a person the death?????

This will go down as one of the "Blackest Things in American History"

For the first time in my life I am going to write letters to the
papers
of the US and maybe the world.

This is un-real.

Burr

The real crime is the media circus and gov't attempting to interfere in
medical and private family matters. However, it looks to me like the US
legal and political systems are actually working he the politicos can't
interfere according to law. It should be clear that end of life decisions
are made in the 1000's every day, privately. It is only the conflict
between two parties that has sent this into the stratosphere.

Old March 26th 05, 05:55 PM
uncle arnie

RHF wrote:

BURR,
.
What bothers me is Her "Questionable Accident" which had the
Police initially looking at the Husband as the possible Criminal
'cause' of the Injuries to the Wife.
.
Why Won't the Husband ? Do the Right Thing and Let the Parents
take responsibility for the Life of Their Daughter.
.
It seems like the Husband is afraid to let his Wife be Revived :
Because She could 'implicated' Him as "The Cause"
of Her Accident.
.
i do not trust this guy's motives ~ RHF
.
.

She's brain dead. No silly theory or hope for a miracle is going to change
that. This idea is straight tabloid bunk.
Old March 26th 05, 05:56 PM
uncle arnie

Tebojockey wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:51:56 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter
feed.

Has America sunk to this point where we starve a person the death?????

This will go down as one of the "Blackest Things in American History"

For the first time in my life I am going to write letters to the
papers
of the US and maybe the world.

This is un-real.

Burr

Relativity to shortwave? I see none.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Thanks

Al in CNMI

News stories are always relevant to SW. Just not about technical aspects of
the hobby.
Old March 26th 05, 06:30 PM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
Prove it. There's nothing in writing - just the words of her

husband
(who, maybe not coincidentally, has denied her rehabilitation, and
stands to gain a million dollars at her death).

Prove it.

It's already been proved, as no one has come up with a "living will"

or
any other document signed by Terri Schiavo that expresses her wishes

for
such a situation. It isn't our fault you are so stupid.

We're talking about the million dollars claim, and you'd know that if

you'd
followed the entire thread.

So, am I stupid, or did you make a mistake?

For Christ sake, slow down Honus! I can't keep track of everybody your
arguing with.

g Stephen and I are arguing about his assertion that M. Schiavo will come
into a million dollars after her death. We've gone back and forth on it a
couple of times. Buzz thinks that we're arguing about whether or not she had
a living will or had signed a similar document. His calling me stupid was at
the least premature. Maybe the other posts in the thread hadn't shown up
yet. I can see his confusion if a) that was indeed the case and b) he hadn't
read any of my other posts in which I pointed out to someone who didn't know
that she didn't have a living will, etc. So, I'm too bent out of shape about
it. I'm just waiting to see what he has to say.

Old March 26th 05, 09:27 PM
Telamon

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

RHF wrote:

BURR,
.
What bothers me is Her "Questionable Accident" which had the
Police initially looking at the Husband as the possible Criminal
'cause' of the Injuries to the Wife.
.
Why Won't the Husband ? Do the Right Thing and Let the Parents
take responsibility for the Life of Their Daughter.
.
It seems like the Husband is afraid to let his Wife be Revived :
Because She could 'implicated' Him as "The Cause"
of Her Accident.
.
i do not trust this guy's motives ~ RHF
.
.

She's brain dead. No silly theory or hope for a miracle is going to change
that. This idea is straight tabloid bunk.

No she is not brain dead but some of the posters here sure are.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California