Old March 27th 05, 03:35 AM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

If it's on rense.com, it's almost -certainly- bull****.

Don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message.

I never do. But if the messenger's an idiot as well as being the bearer of
an idiotic message, well...lock and load.

Old March 27th 05, 06:12 AM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

I'm too bent out of shape about
it. I'm just waiting to see what he has to say.

Just jerkin your chain. Helpin you get out of that terrible mood your

in.

Crap! Did I say that I was too bent out of shape about it? I did...nuts. I
meant to say that I'm -not- too bent out of shape. Argh. And I'm not in

that
terrible a mood. I'm just a little disgusted by the lack of common

sense
being shown, and the apparent unwillingness shown by so many to actually
investigate the facts for themselves, rather than rely on blog rumors.

Disgusted? I tell ya whatcha do. You bust open a good bottle of VO or any
other good blended sippin whiskey and you get right under that dude till
shes got no more to give but vapor, Then you will know Grasshopper, and you
will find your chi

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old March 27th 05, 06:32 AM

If that or any part of that is in reference to me,FORGET IT! I am not a
gay faggot queer.Hey,I Quit reading anything them assholes have to
say.So,I don't know nor do I even care what they are saying.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 05, 06:47 AM

I once saw a movie at a theater in the 1970's.(I don't remember the
title of the movie,I saw it at a twin screen theater on Meadowbrook
Drive) The very instant a good person (like Terri) dies,that person
instantly,, INSTANTLY!,,, loses about three ounces of weight.That has
been Documented before.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 05, 07:55 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

[...]

Ha! I thought I heard my wife calling me for dinner. Must have been that
bottle of Black Velvet in the cupboard instead.

Old March 27th 05, 07:57 AM
Honus

wrote in message
If that or any part of that is in reference to me,FORGET IT! I am not a
gay faggot queer.Hey,I Quit reading anything them assholes have to
say.So,I don't know nor do I even care what they are saying.

I can usually figure out who you're talking to, or rather at...but this one
has me stumped. I know it's not directed at me, because I know you're not
gay.

You're a dogballer.

Old March 27th 05, 09:21 AM
RHF

UA - I'd ask for an 'example' of Brain Dead . . .
but I See "You" Have Already Provided One ~ RHF
Old March 27th 05, 02:46 PM
Al Patrick

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

You completely missed the point that he's MORE interested in staying out
of jail than he is in getting some insurance money. However, he may
have already committed insurance fraud !

http://www.geocities.com/Gordon_Watt...anceFraud.html

http://www.syzygyjob.net/letstalk/messages/131726.shtml

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publi...cle_7108.shtml

I like Michael's comments in that last one - if they were only true.
"...I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'm going to do that."

Notice he did NOT SAY he wanted to spend the rest of HER life with her,
but he wanted to spend the rest of HIS life with her. I surely hope
someone helps him do just that! He should die when she does. Better,
He should die BEFORE she does so her parents become guardians and save
her life! I pray it will happen before, at the same time, or VERY soon
thereafter! There's rumor that her father is a bit of a coward and
doesn't have the guts to do what it takes to save his daughter's life!
Perhaps, Michael is in hiding and he can't be found! :-( He'll come
out, after she's dead.

Rumor also has it that the devils who are starving her will see that she
dies on Easter Sunday. Will they make it at sunrise? Not sure the
significance, but it'll come out.

Local police arrested someone trying to hire a hitman to kill him.
Police in Kentucky arrested a wacko who tried to rob a gun shop so he
could come to Florida to kill him. I guess you advocate his murder as
well?

There's an old saying, "What goes around...." :-)
Old March 27th 05, 02:51 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
If that or any part of that is in reference to me,FORGET IT! I am not a
gay faggot queer.Hey,I Quit reading anything them assholes have to
say.So,I don't know nor do I even care what they are saying.
cuhulin

Huh? scratching head