Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 27th 05, 08:50 PM
Telamon

Default Kill file update

I'm adding several new curse words that some prolific Trolls in the
news group are using since otherwise normal people can't seem to resist
disrupting the news group by answering them. I have already kill filed
the worthless Trolls but if people keep answering them I still end up
seeing this crap.

Because normal posters continually respond to the Trolls the same foul
threads show up every day. I'm not interested in reading arrested
development type posts.

Apparently some posters think that's what I want to do, visit someplace
every day to get short wave news and instead read a bunch of cursing.

Not!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California