Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th 05, 12:21 PM
Brian - KB9BVN

Default Sorry,Howard Stern-Goodbye TIVO

Big deal.....yawn....

HDD DVD is nothing new. The broadcasters have nothing to worry about as
millions and millions of viewers will still tune in and watch the
commercials.

Your could change the date of this story to 1980 and replace HDD-DVD with
VCR and you'd have the same load of baloney.

$500 million to has-been Howard is retarded though. I wonder if they did
this to keep XM from swallowing them up. Sounds like a "poison pill"
strategy.

wrote in message
by Mike Rogers.(Mike Rogers in Tokio)
www.lewrockwell.com/rogers/rogers134.html
I don't read that damn lib lew rockwell site,but I saw this article at
another site that linked it to that damn lib lew rockwell site.The
aricle does concern Shortwave Radio (Hey,I am always on topic,y'all just
know) and other forms of electronic video and audio too.Soon as this Key
Largo movie on tb is over,I am going to cut the light and get my beauty
sleep.I have to watch Edward G. Robinson and Humphrey Bogart have that
big shootout on that boat.
cuhulin