Old May 3rd 04, 05:47 PM
Frank Dresser

Default Brother Stair on BBC Frequencies?

Brother Stair says he's negotiating a deal to put the Overcomer Ministry
broadcasts on transmitter formerly used by the BBC. Since he's already
heard well in North America, I think the deal may be for broadcasting to
Australia and New Zealand.

So, do they get Brother Stair in that part of the world?

Frank Dresser

Old May 4th 04, 01:26 AM
MIKESS' PACKAEG STORE

"Frank Dresser" wrote ...

So, do they get Brother Stair in that part of the world?

Hopefully they will soon, Frank. Everyone needs to hear the profit.

Just what the UK needs - some false predictions.
Old May 4th 04, 11:23 AM
Simon Mason

"MIKESS' PACKAEG STORE" wrote in message
om...
"Frank Dresser" wrote ...

So, do they get Brother Stair in that part of the world?

Hopefully they will soon, Frank. Everyone needs to hear the profit.

Just what the UK needs - some false predictions.

We can hear him loud and clear from the Julich, Germany TX already.
--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old May 5th 04, 03:23 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Simon Mason" wrote:
| We can hear him loud and clear from the Julich, Germany TX already.
| --
| Simon Mason
| Anlaby
| East Yorkshire.

I love Profit Stair's pronunciation of the city:

"Jew - LICK."

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to