Old April 3rd 05, 06:22 PM
Al Patrick

Howard wrote:

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:24:46 -0400, Al Patrick
wrote:

Actually, The original post dealt with the death of the pope and its
being on passover. I expected the argument, if any, to come from the
Jews or some Christians who either keep passover on a different day or
not at all. I really wasn't expecting the flak to come from
pro-Catholics; but now wonder how I overlooked that prospect. :-)

Christians who don't keep the passover or keep it on the wrong date are
the ones I wanted to reach.

Al

The right date is the date on the Hebrew/Jewish calendar, to make it
simpler for you - it would be like celebrating Chinese New Year on
January 1 if your 'logic' were to be followed. Is the concept that
hard or is your skull that hard?

I suggest all who are interested in The Passover and doing the will of
God go to http://scripturesforamerica.org/bulletin.html and download the
book, in PDF format, "Solar Sanity verses Lunar Lunacy" by Pastor Peter
J. Peters. It is FREE and only 89 pages long.
Old April 4th 05, 12:14 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Papa Pepperonis" wrote:
GO TAKE YOU PROZAC GOOFBALL

Hey, Al-Pocalypse® is your resident Joooo Hater.
He performs a vital public service, keeping us up to
date on the doings of them eeeeeevil Jooooooos.

I don't think Prozac would help. Maybe Lithium?

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Old April 4th 05, 12:15 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Al Patrick" wrote:

Christians who don't keep the passover or keep it on the wrong date are
the ones I wanted to reach.

What about Christians who think you are completely and utterly
full of ****, Al-Pocalypse®?

73, etc.,

Steve

Old April 4th 05, 12:17 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Al Patrick" wrote:

I suggest all who are interested in The Passover and doing the will of God
go to http://scripturesforamerica.org/bulletin.html and download the book,
in PDF format, "Solar Sanity verses Lunar Lunacy" by Pastor Peter J.
Peters. It is FREE and only 89 pages long.

Aha! We come to the heart of the matter!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Al-Pocalypse®!

NB: For those not in the know (so to speak), Pastor Pete Peters
is another Christian Identity type who rants and raves about them
eeeeeebil Jooooooos....

73,

Steve

Old April 4th 05, 04:10 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Honus" wrote:
That's easy. They aren't real Christians.

Well, that 'splains it. Thanks for clearing that up
for me. Al-Pocalypse® was unable to do so.

73,

Steve

Old April 4th 05, 04:11 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Howard" wrote:
Prozac would just make his postings the rants of a happy racist vs.
those of an embittered racist. Perhaps he just needs to be at the
receiving end of some Jewdo or Jew-Jitsu?

(Cracking up)

A manic/happy Jew-Hater. Perfect!

How 'Jew feel today, Al-Pocalypse?®

73,

Steve

Old April 4th 05, 04:15 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"BDK" wrote :
A lobotomy might do the trick, but I kinda doubt there's much there to
lobotomize....
Thorazine??
BDK

I think you'pre onto something there, actually.

I think Al-Pocalypse® should have a theme song,
maybe "Haldol Shuffle" by Tribe 8.

73,

Steve

Old April 5th 05, 02:04 AM
Honus

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
news

"Honus" wrote:
That's easy. They aren't real Christians.

Well, that 'splains it. Thanks for clearing that up
for me. Al-Pocalypse® was unable to do so.

Shoot, I'm surprised you didn't get that one on your own!

Old April 5th 05, 02:23 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"BDK" wrote
tard-ive...sounds like it might have been named for Al!

BDK

(cracking up)

For some reason, I think Al-Pocalypse® not only suffers from
tardive dyskenesia (sp?), I imagine him as one of those guys who
has spittle in the corners of his mouth *at all times*

73,

Steve