Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 05, 11:03 PM
Al Patrick

Default Pope's Death & Passover!

YOU DECIDE if there is a connection, but I got the idea last night that
the pope would probably die during the 24 hour period following high
noon, Rome time, on April 2, 2005.

Point? The "calendar" says passover is on Sunday the 24th. - actually,
starting on Saturday evening. HOWEVER, That is based on the Lunar
calendar and Christians should be operating by the Solar calendar.
According to the Solar calendar Passover is from noon today until 1:00
PM | 13:00 tomorrow - assuming you go onto daylight savings time tonight
as most of the United States will.

Rome is two hours ahead of UTC.

Hosea 4:6 tells us, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou
shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children." The key here is the first phrase,
"My people ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE." Certain people have
deliberately destroyed knowledge of and for God's people so they would
be destroyed! We need to get back to studying God's Word and living by
God's LAWs!

WHY would one suspect he'd DIE on passover? (Read about the passover in
Exodus 12) Who died in Exodus 12? Was it God's people or the enemies
of God's people? YOU DECIDE.

You may want to go to http://scripturesforamerica.org/ and click on
"Click Here for 91st Days and Passover" on the left side of the page.

The book "Solar Sanity vs. Lunar Lunacy" can be downloaded in PDF format
from http://tinyurl.com/6e85e

God bless HIS people who follow HIS laws.

Al