Old April 3rd 05, 03:39 PM
David

Default Free XM radios at J.C. Penney

Just buy $100 worth of Dorkers pants.

http://tinyurl.com/6roou

Old April 3rd 05, 03:52 PM

David wrote:
Just buy $100 worth of Dorkers pants.

http://tinyurl.com/6roou

What's funny is, someone will buy the pants in order to get the radio
only to discover, when they get it home, that it's nothing but a high
tech paperweight without subscription to XM radio!!

Steve

Old April 3rd 05, 04:10 PM
David

On 3 Apr 2005 07:52:45 -0700, wrote:

David wrote:
Just buy $100 worth of Dorkers pants.

http://tinyurl.com/6roou

What's funny is, someone will buy the pants in order to get the radio
only to discover, when they get it home, that it's nothing but a high
tech paperweight without subscription to XM radio!!

Steve

In the first place, it's about the size of a Philips Cassette box.
Second, it comes activated for 3 months.

Old April 3rd 05, 04:30 PM

All that means that the unpleasant discovery will have to wait for
three months....which will make it even more unpleasant. It sure is
nice of JCPenney to make us all such a good "deal".

Steve

Old April 3rd 05, 04:30 PM
Al Arduengo

David wrote:
Just buy $100 worth of Dorkers pants.

http://tinyurl.com/6roou

What's funny is, someone will buy the pants in order to get the radio
only to discover, when they get it home, that it's nothing but a high
tech paperweight without subscription to XM radio!!

Steve

In the first place, it's about the size of a Philips Cassette box.
Second, it comes activated for 3 months.

This is actually a pretty good deal! I just wish Sirius would develop some
decent receivers. Theirs are so damned big and ugly.

--
Vote for Pedro

Old April 3rd 05, 07:12 PM

You mean Dockers pants? I once bought a Dockers pants at the Goodwill
thrift store and those pants wore thin in no time at all.(nothing to see
here,move along now) Dockers pants are no good at all and nether are
those stupid XM radios.It's a gyp deal all the way around.There is a
J.C.Pennys store at Northpark mall wayyyyy up North just across County
Line Road of Jackson in Ridgeland.I wear Dickies www.dickies.com
pants.The blue ones,they wear like iron and don't show my pee stains so
much when I pee my pants.
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 05, 07:41 PM
Honus

wrote in message
You mean Dockers pants? I once bought a Dockers pants at the Goodwill
thrift store and those pants wore thin in no time at all.(nothing to see
here,move along now) Dockers pants are no good at all and nether are

You know, if you bought them at Goodwill they probably had a head start in
the wearing thin department. Are you -really- that stupid?

Old April 3rd 05, 07:50 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

wrote in message
You mean Dockers pants? I once bought a Dockers pants at the Goodwill
thrift store and those pants wore thin in no time at all.(nothing to see
here,move along now) Dockers pants are no good at all and nether are

You know, if you bought them at Goodwill they probably had a head start in
the wearing thin department. Are you -really- that stupid?

I got a couple pair of docs and I find them to be ok.

B.H.

Old April 3rd 05, 07:53 PM
Les

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
You mean Dockers pants? I once bought a Dockers pants at the

Goodwill
thrift store and those pants wore thin in no time at all.(nothing

to see
here,move along now) Dockers pants are no good at all and nether

are

You know, if you bought them at Goodwill they probably had a head

start in
the wearing thin department. Are you -really- that stupid?

Of course he is!

Les

"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and
stupidity."

Harlan Ellison (1934 - )

Old April 3rd 05, 08:09 PM

I am not getting into any more ****ing contest (at least for a while
anyway) with y'all MORONS (and y'all know who you are) with
anybody,that's crap! By the way,the Dockers pants that I bought at the
Goodwill thrift store for $4.00 were almost brand new.I need to go to
the foodstore now for coffee.
cuhulin