Old April 7th 05, 06:56 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:16:00 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .

Mr. Maher has a right to call himself whatever he likes. He is at
least honest, a rare bird on the TV, to be sure.

Oh please, now your being silly.

People who have more should pay more. That is as old as the USA.

And they do. They just don't pay EVERYTHING like you would like to see.

You some kind of psychic? How the **** do you know what I want?

I have the tinfoil mod on my scanner and can see into your mind. It's never
enough for you Robin-Hood economists.

The Definitive Chord & Scale Bible - Literally EVERY chord and scale! Kind of Blue28 Homebrew 0 February 8th 05 05:51 PM
i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM
NYC radio: Does it suck or what? (92.7 FM WLIR is now gone!) Christopher Broadcasting 9 March 9th 04 05:21 AM