Old April 4th 05, 07:11 PM

I lived in Salina,Kansas for a few months in 1957 in the
Summertime.Kansas is a great State.Interestingly,my brother in law has a
very good friend in Wetmore,Kansas.They were in the U.S.Air Force,many
years ago.
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 07:14 PM

Default Lurching Toward Theocracy (more relevant than the dead RomanAn...

rickets,,, YOU think YOU want to educate ME about something about
anything about the Great State of Kansas? YOU wouldn't even know where
to start!
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 09:58 PM
David

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:14:20 -0500, wrote:

rickets,,, YOU think YOU want to educate ME about something about
anything about the Great State of Kansas? YOU wouldn't even know where
to start!
cuhulin

Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock!
Ahahahahahahaaa
Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock!
Somebody, please, please!
Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock...
Wow man, it's a drag being a rock
Help I'm a rock...
I wish I was anything but a rock
Heck, I'd even like to be a policeman
Hey, you know what, you know maybe if I practised, you know
Maybe if I passed my driving test
I could get a gig drivin' that bus and pick some freaks up
In front of Ben Franks, right!

Help I'm a cop, help I'm a cop, help I'm a cop!
(Help I'm a rock...), help I'm a cop, help I'm a cop!
It's a drag being a cop, I think I'd rather be the mayor
Always wondered what I was gonna be when I grew up, you know
Always wondered whether or not, whether or not I could make it,
You know, in society, because,
You know, it's a drag when you're rejected
So I tore the cover off a book of matches and I sent in
And I got this letter back that said, UHU, AHA

It can't happen here
It can't happen here
I'm telling you, my dear
That it can't happen here
Because I been checkin' it out, baby
I checked it out a couple a times, hmmmmmmmm
And I'm telling you
It can't happen here
Oh darling, it's important that you believe me
(Bop bop bop bop)
That it can't happen here

Who could imagine that they would freak out somewhere in Kansas...
Kansas Kansas tototototodo
Kansas Kansas tototototodo
Kansas Kansas
Who could imagine that they would freak out in Minnesota...
Mimimimimimimi Minnesota, Minnesota, Minnesota
Who could imagine...

Who could imagine
That they would freak out in Washington, D.C.
D.C. D.C. D.C. D.C. D.C.
It can't happen here
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba
It can't happen here
It can't happen here
Everybody's safe and it can't happen here
No freaks for us
It can't happen here
Everybody's clean and it can't happen here
No, no, it won't happen here
I'm telling you it can't
It won't happen here
(Bop bop didi bop didi bop bop bop)
Plastic folks, you know
It won't happen here
You're safe, mama
You're safe, baby
You just cook a TV dinner
And you make it
(Bop bop bop)
No no no no
Oh, we're gonna get a TV dinner and cook it up
Go get a TV dinner and cook it up
Cook it up
Oh, and it won't happen here
(No no no no no no no no no no no
Man you guys are really safe
Everything's cool).
Who could imagine
Who could imagine
That they would freak out in the suburbs!

I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
They had a swimming pool
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
They had a swimming pool
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
They had a swimming pool.
And they thought it couldn't happen here
(duh duh duh duh duh)
They knew it couldn't happen here
They were so sure it couldn't happen here
But...

Suzie...
Yes yes yes--I've always felt that
Yes I agree man, it really makes it...yeah...
It's a real THING, man
And it really makes it
(Makes it)

Suzie, you just got to town,
And we've been, we've been very interested
In your development.
Forget it!
Hmmmmmmmmm
(It can't happen here)

Old April 4th 05, 10:11 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock!
Ahahahahahahaaa

David's psychosis deepens.

Old April 4th 05, 10:31 PM
Brian Hill

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock!
Ahahahahahahaaa

David's psychosis deepens.

What the heck! is he trippin on or about now?

B.H.

Old April 6th 05, 11:02 PM

I lived in Kansas in 1957.My brother in law has an old Air Force buddy
who used to have a farm near Wetmore,Kansas.
cuhulin

Old April 6th 05, 11:12 PM

Kansas tornados,eh? Tornados happen in Kansas too.There was a great big
Tornado here in Mississppi this morning and that tornado stayed on the
ground for way over an hour.There were many more tornados here this
morning too.Governor Haley Barbour issued a state of emergency for the
entire state of Mississippi.It got really rough here this morning.
www.clarionledger.com www.wlbt.com www.wjtv.com www.wapt.com if
y'all want to read about the weather.
cuhulin

OT, but still relevant Honus Shortwave 6 August 21st 04 01:28 AM
Twistedhed no longer relevant to rrcb I Am Not George CB 14 June 14th 04 12:59 PM