Old April 9th 05, 05:23 AM

For about seven and a half years,I worked in the Solvent Extraction
plant at Delta Cotton Oil and Fertilizer Company (that area is an
apartment buildings area nowdays) that used to be on Valley Street here
in Jackson,Mississippi.There was a fluid by the name of Hexane that was
used to extract the cotton oil from the cotton seeds in the plant.Hexane
is kin to lighter fluid and it is very dangerous and very explosive.I
always had to be very carefull and never do anything that could cause a
spark.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 03:40 AM

Conan,you have an Irish name.Quit playing dumbass,you know better than
that.
www.irishroots.org/aoh/soldsong1.mid www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 04:38 AM
Les

Conan,you have an Irish name.Quit playing dumbass,you know better

than
that.
www.irishroots.org/aoh/soldsong1.mid www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Everything is a conspiracy isn't it, King of the Morons???

You must have left that respirator mask off the last time you melted
lead, it is obvious you have irreversible brain damage.

Les

Old April 9th 05, 05:26 AM

I am not a conspiracist and I don't believe in that conspiracy nonsense.
cuhulin

Texas City Explosion U Know Who CB 11 March 25th 05 02:22 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM