Old April 8th 05, 05:16 AM

Default 16 Close-in Photos of BP Texas City Explosion.

www.cryptome.org
fed govt is covering up.Have y'all ever noticed that Acts of Terrorism
in U.S.A.aren't Acts of Terrorism anymore? (according to fed govt) 911
got watered down several times (by fed govt) to an "incident". LAX
wasen't an Act of Terrorism and neither was the Murder of
Terri.(according to fed govt) Ruby Ridge,,,, and on and on and
on,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 04:28 PM

Tattoo,keep on wearing your fed blue zoot suit then.Two colors I hate
are blue and red.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 02:04 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Tattoo,keep on wearing your fed blue zoot suit then.Two colors I hate
are blue and red.

And I'm guessing that the only color you love, bubba, is white.

Old April 9th 05, 03:03 AM
Conan Ford

A terrorist attack would have targetted one of the operating units of the
plant, not a unit shutdown for maintenance.

Old April 9th 05, 03:23 AM

Nawwwwww,,, my color is Irish Green.You have a problem with that!!!???
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 03:28 AM

Bubba? I wouldn't mind at all if my name was Bubba.It is a name that
little babies give to their brothers when they are first trying to learn
how to talk.So is the name,Sissy.A hell of a lot of the language we
speak first came from the language of babies.Just call me Bubba any time
y'all feel like it.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 03:30 AM

Conan,I guess you never heard of Sabotage,eh?
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 03:40 AM

Conan,you have an Irish name.Quit playing dumbass,you know better than
that.
www.irishroots.org/aoh/soldsong1.mid www.ryans.org
cuhulin

Texas City Explosion U Know Who CB 11 March 25th 05 02:22 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM