Old April 9th 05, 06:15 PM
Honus

"Greg" wrote in message

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 06:23:28 GMT
Subject: Sneaky SNAKES !

(snip)
Ah, yes! I've always loved that one! I also like the one where cuhulin

and
his cousin are walking through the fields and come upon a sheep stuck in

barbed wire fence. The cousin says "I wish that was a woman" and cuhulin
says "I just wish it was dark."

Honus, after many years of lurking on rrs, I have to say that is the
funniest thing I've read!

Ha! It's so old I almost didn't post it out of fear that -everyone- had
heard it. Glad you liked it. Wish I'd written it.

Old April 9th 05, 06:16 PM
Les

Honus wrote:
wrote in message
YOU are a ****ing SICK MORON!!! honus.I HOPE you can prove what you
say!!! I can prove YOU are WRONG!!!
cuhulin

FWIW,

http://www.bianca.com/interests/wome...612/10612.html

quote

Date: Fri Feb 27 03:00:27 2004
From: Flower
Subject:
i am 15 years old female and i want to have sex with my neighbors

three male
german sheapard dogs.is that ok?

end quote

Looks like the resident retard got caught with his/her pants down.....

He also posts as "Alice" on webtv. Imagine that!

Les

Old April 9th 05, 06:20 PM

Go To HELL! Les.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 06:25 PM

I admit I posted that at bianca.com It was only a gag posting though.A
lot of posters at bianca.com really aren't serious about some of the
things they post and neither was I when I posted that at bianca.com.I
apologize for that if it offends anybody.There,now I feel a litte
better.Sheesh!,some folks just can't take a joke!
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 06:28 PM

FWIW,go to alt.online-service.webtv
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 06:47 PM
Honus

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...

Looks like the resident retard got caught with his/her pants down.....

He also posts as "Alice" on webtv. Imagine that!

Yeah, and he thinks he's fooling us. Wow.

Old April 9th 05, 07:22 PM
Honus

wrote in message
I admit I posted that at bianca.com It was only a gag posting though.A
lot of posters at bianca.com really aren't serious about some of the
things they post and neither was I when I posted that at bianca.com.I
apologize for that if it offends anybody.There,now I feel a litte
better.Sheesh!,some folks just can't take a joke!

That's pretty much what I figured, but the fact that you never denied
humping your dog after countless accusations from me threw me a bit. Most
people change their handles when they troll, you know...and the fact that
you didn't deny it made me wonder if you were taking some kind of
pervertedly honest "this is the way I am" stance, and just hoping I'd go
away. After all, every time I brought it up your only defense was that
you've never -hurt- your dog, which after all I never accused you of doing.

Now...if you'd only give up your vocal support for the child-killing IRA
terrorists, I could die in peace. Wouldn't you like that?

Old April 9th 05, 11:33 PM
Telamon

In article ,

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 06:23:28 GMT

(snip)
Ah, yes! I've always loved that one! I also like the one where

Snip

Honus, after many years of lurking on rrs, I have to say that is the
funniest thing I've read!

Well, this is the sort of thing I don't like to read. You can be funny
without being crude.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California