Old April 8th 05, 06:47 PM
Frank Dresser

Default I'm Important!

"Whether you listen a little, a lot, or not at all, you are important."

So states the first sentence of the letter which I read with great
excitement.

I will have the honor of filling out an Arbitron diary for one week.

Frank Dresser

Old April 8th 05, 07:37 PM

And if you list SW stations they will freak out.
Big time.

When they called me to verify that I was filling out the form,
they YL had trouble understanding that I was listening to the
BBC on 15.4000MHz. She insisteed that I had to be listening
on "some FM station". Her supervisor was somewhat brighter
and wondered why they picked me.

Have fun listing all the odd stations you listen to!

Terry

Old April 8th 05, 08:04 PM
Frank Dresser

wrote in message
oups.com...
And if you list SW stations they will freak out.
Big time.

When they called me to verify that I was filling out the form,
they YL had trouble understanding that I was listening to the
BBC on 15.4000MHz. She insisteed that I had to be listening
on "some FM station". Her supervisor was somewhat brighter
and wondered why they picked me.

If her supervisor was really bright, he would have realized you were picked
because you're important. Arbitron doesn't make mistakes.

Have fun listing all the odd stations you listen to!

Terry

I'm sure it will be much more fun than the two weeks in which I was a
Nielsen family. I didn't watch any TV during that two weeks. I didn't
watch any TV during the previous two weeks, nor during the following two
weeks. TV is so boring.

To paraphrase Gil-Scott Heron, The Apocalypse Will Not Be Televised.

Frank Dresser

Old April 8th 05, 08:08 PM

My little doggy thinks my right leg sure is "Important" She is in heat
right now too. www.cattledog.com She is chaseing her tail around and
around right now.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 08:11 PM