Old April 9th 05, 01:03 AM
Dan

Default "Dirty Old Man"

By "The Fugs". ..

- Played at 23:58 UTC

on Radio Timtron
7.415
WBCQ
Monticello Maine
U.S.A

( Had to be there.. )

Dan

Old April 9th 05, 01:36 AM

I am a dirty old man and damn Proud of it too.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 05:56 AM
m II

Dan wrote:
By "The Fugs". ..

- Played at 23:58 UTC

on Radio Timtron
7.415
WBCQ
Monticello Maine
U.S.A

( Had to be there.. )

Dan

....got hairs growin' round my nose and throat..I don't exercise the right to vote..

Those Lower East Side perverts are still quite with us. They got dxAce back on
rhythm.

http://www.thefugs.com/

mike

mike
Old April 15th 05, 03:09 AM

I was screwing your mama before you was ever born,Boy!
cuhulin

HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights, just keep me safe John Griffin Shortwave 9 December 20th 04 10:24 PM
HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights,... [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 20th 04 07:03 PM
HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights, justkeep me safe dxAce Shortwave 0 December 20th 04 04:08 AM
More Dirty Violators Happy camper CB 15 November 15th 04 03:36 PM
Dirty Word Ban Tedalvy Broadcasting 0 January 14th 04 04:08 PM