Old April 10th 05, 07:39 AM
RHF

Default Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna {In-the-News} FS / FA

For One and All,
=2E
In-the-News: For Sale (FS) / For Auction (FA)
=2E
"Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna" recently Closed on eBay
=2E
eBay Auction Item # 5765113032
=2E
Auction Closed / Ended : 9 APRIL 2005 @ 20:46:08 PDT
=2E
Closing / Final Price : $ 5 6 0 USD
=2E
Number of Bids : Twelve (12)
=2E
Please Note: That this is NOT 'my' Auction
and I am NOT 'affiliated' with the Seller.
..
Here is a SEARCH for 'kiwa' within eBay
[ Consumer Electronics Radios CB/HAM/Shortwave ]
RESULTS "KIWA" =3D http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq
..
ABOUT - "Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna"
LOOP ANTENNA =3D http://www.kiwa.com/kiwaloop.h=ADtml
..
REMEMBER that these are No Longer Being Made and eBay
is the major source for few 'used' available MW Loops
=3D =3D =3D =3D Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennas =3D =3D =3D =3D
MW LOOP =3D http://www.kiwa.com/kiwaloop.h=ADtml
that are currently being Offered : For Sale / For Auction.
..
..
as always - for your information and enjoyment ~ RHF

Old April 11th 05, 12:55 PM

RHF wrote:
M",

Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna {In-the-News} FS / FA RHF Shortwave 3 November 13th 04 03:45 PM
Building a Matching Transformer for Shortwave Listener's Antenna using a Binocular Ferrite Core from a TV type Matching Transformer RHF Shortwave 13 November 3rd 04 08:34 PM
REVIEW: AOR LA-350 ACTIVE LOOP ANTENNA Steve Shortwave 2 October 15th 04 07:08 PM
Antenna Advice Chris Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 02:04 AM
Good longwire shortwave attic antenna Tracy Fort Shortwave 5 December 31st 03 01:24 PM