Old April 13th 05, 01:15 AM
Al Patrick

Default Steve Quayle to be on C2C AM tomorrow night

Steve Quayle is supposed to be on with George Noory tomorrow night FOR
FOUR HOURS.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ Look on the right side. I didn't click
it but it's advertised there for 4/13. Notice says, Terrorism.

Steve says it'll include several subjects -- some of which he has never
discussed on his own program. He was wound tight tonight -- no, not
with booze -- with the lateness of the hour -- and says he plans to
cover LOTS of material in a brief period of time. You *may* want your
recorders on. You'll never remember it all.
Old April 13th 05, 02:10 AM
Al Patrick

I hate answering my own mail. :-) Probably better for those who have
me killfiled though. :-)

Anyway, It's also introducing Steve's new book, Lucifer’s Luggage:
Suitcase Nukes in America.

We do have monitors around some cities. I heard of one man who got
pulled over. The cop told him he was not speeding, but he was
"radioactive". He'd just come from the doctor or hospital and had some
kind of procedure done that left him radiating!

=======

Old April 13th 05, 02:13 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in news:115op4rp4r7qh12
@corp.supernews.com:

Coast to Coast AM, in this area, starts at Midnight. Being fond of
astronomy, I have been caught in the trap of missing events because I
looked for them on the wrong night.

Technically, 4/13 is tonight at Midnight, not tomorrow night. If you are
interested in hearing the show featuring Steve Quayle, you may wish to
confirm when it is on, bearing the above in mind.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Old April 13th 05, 02:21 AM
Honus

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
I hate answering my own mail. :-) Probably better for those who have
me killfiled though. :-)

Anyway, It's also introducing Steve's new book, Lucifer’s Luggage:
Suitcase Nukes in America.

We do have monitors around some cities. I heard of one man who got
pulled over. The cop told him he was not speeding, but he was
"radioactive". He'd just come from the doctor or hospital and had some
kind of procedure done that left him radiating!

I do believe that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on Usenet.

Or at least this week.

My God.

Old April 13th 05, 02:40 AM
Al Patrick

Honus wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

I hate answering my own mail. :-) Probably better for those who have
me killfiled though. :-)

Anyway, It's also introducing Steve's new book, Lucifer’s Luggage:
Suitcase Nukes in America.

We do have monitors around some cities. I heard of one man who got
pulled over. The cop told him he was not speeding, but he was
"radioactive". He'd just come from the doctor or hospital and had some
kind of procedure done that left him radiating!

I do believe that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on Usenet.

Or at least this week.

My God.

From
http://www.ohiohealth.com/facilities...ls/nuclear.htm
on Nuclear Medicine....

What happens after the procedure?

There are no special steps to take after the procedure. The small amount
of radioactive substance in your body has no side effects. You should
feel fine and be able to resume all normal activities. The Nuclear
Medicine physician will review your scans and send a written report to
your physician to help your physician make the best possible diagnosis.
Your physician will discuss the results with you and start appropriate
treatment if necessary.

Notice the second sentence, "The small amount of radioactive substance
in your body has no side effects." It did NOT say it was UNDETECTABLE.