Old April 16th 05, 12:38 AM

Yeah,you tell em,PMS Polly Potty Mouth,you tell em.
cuhulin

Old April 16th 05, 12:47 AM
RHF

RNEW,
Old April 16th 05, 01:06 AM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Polly wrote:

wrote:
I did a www.dogpile.com for,Charcoal Filter Ash Trays
I think somewhere among my piles and piles of junk stacked on top of
piles and piles (literally) of junk,I do own a charcoal filter ash

tray
that has a little fan and charcoal filter in the base of it,It uses
either one C cell battery or one D cell battery.I remember I once

tried
it out and the fan makes quite a bit of noise and I decided not to

use
it so I put it back in the box and I stashed it somewhere.By the time

found it,I would have a long grey beard that would stretch from here

Montana www.montanasnews.com and back.I bought it at a Goodwill
thrift store years ago.I am going to the Goodwill thrift store and

the
foodstore and the Home Depot store this afternoon,but first I will

stop
off at Metrocenter Mall www.metromalljackson.com just across
Highway 80 from me and see if there is a store over there that sells

an
ash tray like that.I think there is a fancy tobacco store at

Northpark
Mall (that mall has a website,but I don't remember the website)

wayyyyyy
up North just across County Line Road from Jackson in Ridgeland and

they
might sell those kinds of ash trays.
cuhulin

Well, it appears I was right in my initial impression of you CooKooLin.

You live in a jigaboo neighborhood and you live by jigaboo standards. I
would bet that your filthy roach infested hovel is as close to being
condemned as some of those jigaboo shacks that surround you.

You are white trash PERIOD!

Jigaboo?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Poly is a racist cracker.

B.H.

Old April 16th 05, 02:26 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

Poly is a racist cracker.

Damn, Brian! That was -funny-!! gbg

Old April 16th 05, 05:58 AM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

Poly is a racist cracker.

Damn, Brian! That was -funny-!! gbg

: )

B.H.

Old April 17th 05, 07:11 PM
D. Martin

Smoke engulfs myself, and all I own. In the wintertime, when the place
is sealed up tight, opening the door releases a cloud of dense smoke.
May I suggest buying a more pricey non-smokers radio. Leave the smoke
laden remnents of things to people like myself. Darren
http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

Old April 17th 05, 07:46 PM
D. Martin

Furthermore... The idea that a sensative, pristine, pure-type
individual, like yourself, would subject your sensabilities to a dirty
old smokers damaged goods, is troubling. Even if you soaped it down, it
would still be defiled. You deserve better. This radio, having been
smoked on, is like a woman who's "been around". She might be acceptible
to me, but I can't see you with her. Just some random thoughts. Darren
P.S. If you take up with her anyway, you'll always have issues of trust.

Old April 17th 05, 08:12 PM

So,while the woman "might have been around" (as you put it) What makes
you think you are so great yourself!? YOU! are full of ****!
cuhulin

Old April 18th 05, 03:28 AM
John S.

Well...I don't know whether the radio was defiled or not. That's a
personal issue best left with you and your radio...I have no interest
in knowing what the two of you do with the lights out.

I do know that radios that were used by smokers do accumulate the tar
and other residue left over from burning tobacco leaves. The result
smells like a combination of the clothes smokers wear and an old ash
tray that needs cleaning. Also, the tar does have an effect on
electrical components.

I'm not sensative to smoke, but I'm certainly sensitive to it - the
odor is obnoxious. When the odor is combined with an awareness of what
it does to the human body the habit becomes downright repulsive. I've
never understood why smokers feel it necessary to smoke while driving
with the window down and why they feel it necessary to drop ashes and
burnt cigarettes everywhere. Why not close the car window and get
fully enjoymant of all that smoke - I'm sure nobody else wants to share
it. And put the ashes in a cup or maybe an ashtray.