Old April 17th 05, 08:29 PM

Sirius has better programming IMHO. You get more Air America. Also
KQED.

BTW, some of these satellite services have ground stations in large
cities.

Old April 17th 05, 10:48 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

If everyone thought like you this would be rec.totemysatellitereceiver.tard

If that would get the satellite 'tards out of here I'm all for the new
news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 17th 05, 10:51 PM
David

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:50:32 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

I thought the right way was to learn to recognize the sounds of 18 WPM
Farnsworth characters with extra space in between them.

I considered ''dits and dahs'' but ''dots and dashes'' works better
musically.

Old April 17th 05, 11:00 PM
dxAce

wrote:

I thought the right way was to learn to recognize the sounds of 18 WPM
Farnsworth characters with extra space in between them.

I considered ''dits and dahs'' but ''dots and dashes'' works better
musically.

Well, then as usual you are running contrary to popular opinion!

No damn surprise there!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 18th 05, 12:08 AM

I'm surprised Panero let you get off your knees long enough to use
the internet.

Rickets!!! Where HAVE you been? Crap, you had people thinking you
were dead or something.

Old April 18th 05, 12:09 AM

You get more Air America.

Not starting June 11. Air America is the exclusive property of XM
beginning that date.

Old April 18th 05, 01:21 AM

I found a press release regarding the Air America channel on XM, but
nothing about it being exclusive.

Old April 18th 05, 02:02 AM

If that would get the satellite 'tards out of here I'm all for the new
news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

You're right, Telemon. The satellite radio people should found their
own group if they're too lazy to fix their defective antennas.

Steve

Old April 18th 05, 11:48 AM
Tom Randy

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:51:53 +0000, David wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:50:32 -0400, dxAce wrote:

I thought the right way was to learn to recognize the sounds of 18 WPM
Farnsworth characters with extra space in between them.

I considered ''dits and dahs'' but ''dots and dashes'' works better
musically.

Farnworth slowed me down leaning code. THat extra long space makes you
think too much....

Old April 18th 05, 02:04 PM
David

It may still be up in the air. Air America is getting a lot of
backlash about this. Their new CEO, Danny Goldberg (former record
company prick) is eating a lot of **** on this one.