Old April 18th 05, 04:01 PM

I found a press release regarding the Air America channel on XM,
but nothing about it being exclusive.

The XM press release didn't emphasize they were removing it from Sirius
for obvious reasons. But there are news accounts everywhere and
Sirius has responded to questions about it saying they have not decided
what will replace the channel.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/....php?s=1002968

Old April 19th 05, 01:23 AM
Boh

Really? How is your satellite radio on utilities? Which channel can I
find military comms on?

Steve

Dude,last time I checked Coast to Coast wasn't on 12.300.
If you are goin reply at least read the thread first.
I did hear Art on 3.330 once.Get over it its just another
kind of radio,I don't hear my local repeater on it either.
So guess what i bought a radio so I could as a bonus yaesu
through in the abilty to transmit,wow what a consept more
than
one radio .Like I said lighten up dude,not everyone is you

Old April 19th 05, 01:27 AM
SR

Boh: I once pick up Coast to Coast with Art on SW. I don't remember the
freq. Do they still broardcast on SW?

73, SR!

Old April 19th 05, 02:17 AM

KOOK Art KOOK Bell and KOOK George KOOK Noory are on (I hope those
two KOOKS read this,KOOK Art KOOK Bell claimes to be a SWLer,but is he
really? Somehow,I Doubt that! Why doesn't KOOK Art KOOK Bell ever say
anything in rec.radio.shortwave news group? Even "loafhead" says
something in here sometimes) www.supertalkms.com 97.3 FM every
night here in Jackson,Mississippi.If I want to listen to them two KOOKS!
(which,I promise y'all,is EXTREMLEY,EXTREMLEY RARE!) all I need do is
tune my radio to 97.3 FM at midnight and that KOOK **** comes in loud.I
never listen to those two KOOKS having their orgasms on my radio unless
there is a guest speaker on there who makes sense,such as Douglas
Hagmann www.homelandsecurityus.com or Charles R. Smith
www.softwar.net or Sherri Tenpenny www.nmaseminars.com
Usually,I am getting my beauty sleep soon after midnight anyway.I am not
a nightowl.KOOK Art KOOK Bell and KOOK George KOOK Noory are both full
blown KOOKS and I really believe they are Crazy!
cuhulin