Old April 18th 05, 04:50 PM
Al Patrick

Default more PAGAN PAPAL VOMIT

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had
to say you can download it from the archives at
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org in MP3/Windows Media/Real Player
formats. Just go to archives and look for the 4/17/05 date.

He can be heard at 12:00 EDT / 16:00 UTC on 12.160 MHz M-F. Also at
09:00 EDT / 13:00 UTC on 9.985 MHz and this same program will repeat at
11:00 PM | 23:00 EDT / 03:00 UTC on 5.070 MHz. All are M-F programs,
except that on Thursday nights he is one hour earlier. He's also on
5.070 MHz at 22:00 EDT / 02:00 UTC and often this is a LIVE BROADCAST
will call ins allowed for questions or comments. This program will
repeat 6:00 hours later at 04:00 EDT / 08:00 UTC on the same frequency
of 5.070 MHz.

All the above programs can be heard on the net with live streaming from
the above URL and also on satellite, Telstar 5, audio only.

His Sunday church service is aired at 9.985 MHz and Telstar 5 audio only
but on the net he has video as well. This is from 12:30 - 14:00 EDT /
16:30 - 18:00 UTC. This program will replay on Sunday nights at 3.210
MHz from 8:00 PM | 20:00 EDT / 24:00 UTC and go for two hours with music
and/or discussion taking the last half hour.
Old April 18th 05, 10:42 PM
Greg

From: Al Patrick
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:50:03 -0400
Subject: more PAGAN PAPAL VOMIT

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had

(snip)

....not likley. Why don't you look for a newsgroup that caters to your
racist, intolerant dogma?

Or just **** off and die.

Greg

Old April 18th 05, 10:46 PM
Brian Running

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had

(snip)
...not likley. Why don't you look for a newsgroup that caters to your
racist, intolerant dogma?

Or just **** off and die.

Greg

Greg, tell ya what. Lots of us have put Al Patrick in the killfile.
Works like a charm until a well-meaning individual, such as you,
responds to one of his bizarre posts. Then, we get to see him again!
How 'bout you killfile him, too, and not respond to anything he posts.
Kind of like immunizing against infectious disease.
Old April 19th 05, 03:21 AM
Greg

From: Brian Running
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:46:14 GMT

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had

(snip)
...not likley. Why don't you look for a newsgroup that caters to your
racist, intolerant dogma?

Or just **** off and die.

Greg

Greg, tell ya what. Lots of us have put Al Patrick in the killfile.
Works like a charm until a well-meaning individual, such as you,
responds to one of his bizarre posts. Then, we get to see him again!
How 'bout you killfile him, too, and not respond to anything he posts.
Kind of like immunizing against infectious disease.

Brian, you're spoiling my fun. But since you were nice, and didn't use the
"tard" word, I will comply with your wishes.

Happy DX!

Greg

Old April 20th 05, 02:07 AM
Al Patrick

From: Al Patrick
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:50:03 -0400

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had

(snip)

...not likley. Why don't you look for a newsgroup that caters to your
racist, intolerant dogma?

Or just **** off and die.

Greg

It might please some truth haters far too well!

Old April 20th 05, 02:09 AM
Al Patrick

Brian Running wrote:

Pastor Peters preached yesterday on More Papal Pagan Puke. It may be
broadcast today, but I don't know. If you wish to see/hear what he had

(snip)
...not likley. Why don't you look for a newsgroup that caters to your
racist, intolerant dogma?

Or just **** off and die.

Greg

Greg, tell ya what. Lots of us have put Al Patrick in the killfile.
Works like a charm until a well-meaning individual, such as you,
responds to one of his bizarre posts. Then, we get to see him again!
How 'bout you killfile him, too, and not respond to anything he posts.
Kind of like immunizing against infectious disease.

.....with a mercury filled "vaccine"
Old April 20th 05, 02:12 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Al Patrick wrote in
:

Finally, I found an exhaustive article on Brother Stair.

It seems fairly objective, I can't really see any bias in it. He does have
a few positive comments about him, but not many.

http://tinyurl.com/76amj

Dr. Artaud