Old April 20th 05, 12:48 AM
David

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:11:07 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:50:40 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0500, wrote:

...I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never...
cuhulin

Perhaps you should start...

Does it work for you?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just caffeine and cannibus.

Cannibus will make you grow tits.

B.H.

??

Old April 20th 05, 02:51 AM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

??

Looks like you just reveiled your age rickets.

B.H.

Old April 21st 05, 01:23 AM

I saw an article at www.drudgereport.com about a Vietnam Veteran
in Kansas City Spitting on jane TRAITOR! Hanoi fonda.He Should get a
Medal of Honor and jane TRAITOR! Hanoi fonda Should be made to pay the
guy a million dollars.His name is Michael A. Smith.There was a Michael
Smith from New Jersey in the 114th Aviation Company in Vietnam with me
in 1964,but he is a General and he works at Army.Mil nowdays.I think he
is a different Michael Smith.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 10:36 PM
Brian Hill

"MnMikew" wrote in message

Fridge? Twinkies have a half-life of about 100 years without

refrigeration.
:-)

I think your right Mike. I've found twinkies under my kids bed that were
pretty old and still looked somewhat edible. I mean hey, in a pinch

B.H.

Old April 21st 05, 10:39 PM
Brian Hill

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message

??

Looks like you just reveiled your age rickets.

B.H.

Phil Michelson on the PGA must be quite the geefer then eh? :-)

B.H.

Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM