RadioBanter

-   -   Lucky me if you can believe it (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/69326-lucky-me-if-you-can-believe.html)

Ryan April 22nd 05 12:16 AM

I ended up buying a KAITO KA1102 AM FM SSB. Reviews were good and the
price was too. $72.95 +$9.00 shipping. Read the review he
http://radiointel.com/review-degende1102.htm

Greg April 22nd 05 12:34 AM

From: "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:27:52 -0500
Subject: Lucky me if you can believe it

wrote in message
My last name is Ryan. www.ryans.org (and the SEPT does NOT!!! mean
September) I know an Irish lady from Limerick,Ireland who works at an
Irish Pub in Buckhead,Georgia.For y'all Dummies out there,Buckhead is in
the Atlanta area.Her mom's maiden last name is Ryan.That makes her a
Ryan too.
cuhulin

There was an old lady from Buckhead....

(Nahh, too easy)

You bad. And he did say she was from Limerick. He's asking for it!

Greg

Honus April 22nd 05 01:20 AM

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
wrote in message
My last name is Ryan. www.ryans.org (and the SEPT does NOT!!! mean
September) I know an Irish lady from Limerick,Ireland who works at an
Irish Pub in Buckhead,Georgia.For y'all Dummies out there,Buckhead is in
the Atlanta area.Her mom's maiden last name is Ryan.That makes her a
Ryan too.
cuhulin

There was an old lady from Buckhead....

(Nahh, too easy)

73,

Steve

I admire your restraint, Steve. I wish I had that kind of strength. ;)

[email protected] April 22nd 05 01:56 AM

I have already read the radiointel review of them Slanteyed Chinkland
kaito so-called "radios" before.You could have spent a little more money
and bought a Sony 7600 GR Radio.Anyway,Good Luck with your kaito
"radio",,, you will need it.
cuhulin

Ryan April 22nd 05 02:09 AM

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:56:04 -0500, wrote:

I have already read the radiointel review of them Slanteyed Chinkland
kaito so-called "radios" before.You could have spent a little more money
and bought a Sony 7600 GR Radio.Anyway,Good Luck with your kaito
"radio",,, you will need it.
cuhulin

In case you didn't know, Sony is made in Japan, you racist asshole. By
the way, PLONK!

I Love LA April 22nd 05 03:35 AM

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:16:24 -0500, Ryan
wrote:

I ended up buying a KAITO KA1102 AM FM SSB. Reviews were good and the
price was too. $72.95 +$9.00 shipping. Read the review he
http://radiointel.com/review-degende1102.htm

The DE1102 is a very nice radio for the price. Nothing under $100.00
even comes close. To get a significantly better radio, you must look
at the table top radio's costing several hundred dollars mo such as
a used Drake, Kenwood etc.

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 22nd 05 04:34 AM

"Honus" wrote:

There was an old lady from Buckhead....

(Nahh, too easy)

73,

Steve

I admire your restraint, Steve. I wish I had that kind of strength. ;)

I try, as God is my witness, I do!

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

[email protected] April 22nd 05 07:30 AM

**** YOU!!!!!!! spin****drift,as many old Sony radios as I have (I owned
a very nice little Sony radio when I was in the Army,ARADCOM, at Scott
Air Force Base,Illinois in 1963) and your STUPID DUMB!!!!!! cheap ass
doesn't know I have known since probally long before you was born,that
I! don't know where Sony radios are made!!!!! YOU CHEAP ASS SON OF A
BITCH!!!! I HOPE THAT Slanteyed Chinkland PIECE OF ****!!!!!!! kaito
"radio" craps out on you and burns your house down!!!!!!! SHOVE YOUR
kaito "radio" UP YOUR CHEAP ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] April 22nd 05 07:32 AM

spin****drift,I WAS ****ING YOUR MAMA BEFORE YOU WAS EVER
BORN!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Ryan April 22nd 05 04:33 PM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 01:30:12 -0500, wrote:

**** YOU!!!!!!! spin****drift,as many old Sony radios as I have (I owned
a very nice little Sony radio when I was in the Army,ARADCOM, at Scott
Air Force Base,Illinois in 1963) and your STUPID DUMB!!!!!! cheap ass
doesn't know I have known since probally long before you was born,that
I! don't know where Sony radios are made!!!!! YOU CHEAP ASS SON OF A
BITCH!!!! I HOPE THAT Slanteyed Chinkland PIECE OF ****!!!!!!! kaito
"radio" craps out on you and burns your house down!!!!!!! SHOVE YOUR
kaito "radio" UP YOUR CHEAP ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Temper temper.

First Name : James
Last Name : Ryan
Where From : Jackson,Mississippi
E Mail :

Have You Been To Vietnam : Yes
When? Who were you with? : 1964 114th Aviation Company Vinh Long and
Tan Son Nhut
Comments : Hy Folks.I was an ammo humper in Nam.I would like to post
another great website.
www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets Great site you
have here.God Bless.

This guy can't spell, can't write a sentence without cursing and makes
no sense half the time. Too much Agent Orange? Seriously, I doubt this
loser was ever in the military. He acts like a child so maybe he is
one but with a mental disorder. Usenet is full of these clowns.