Old April 21st 05, 12:59 AM

There is a beer brewery here in Jackson too.I don't drink Bud Light all
the time,sometimes I buy some other brand names of beer.Pabst Blue
Ribbon isn't being made anymore (I think) but it always was a very good
beer.I still remember their old commercial song.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 01:18 AM
Honus

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
"MnMikew" wrote:

A six-pack of Old Millwaukee does it for me. :-)

Hee hee! It takes you SIX? Heck, a couple of Old Milwaukees,
Schlitzes, PBRs, or Blatzes, and I'm running for the thunder mug.

Ha! Thunder mug! You're full of them this week.

Old April 21st 05, 02:02 AM
Greg

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:20:24 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I love fish

Fish for breakfast,
Fish for lunch,
Fish for dinner.

I am sorry if I have upset anyone since I have been posting.

I am not racist really. I love all walks of life, including Canadians and
the British.

Life can be so boring in this mobile home, that I have to create some
interest in my life and this is it. This is my life!!

Im just lonely thats all.

Please forgive me.

And eat more fish!

While posin' as Cuhulin,
Jason thought he could be foolin',
The people who read this newsgroup.
But with writing so correct,
It's easy to detect,
Culhlin's not posting this poop.

Greg

Old April 21st 05, 02:15 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Les" wrote:

Minnesota has always had an abundance of small breweries, August Schell
Brewery comes to mind, they made many excellent beers. Yes, Old Style
was a very good brew many years ago when I last was able to obtain it.
Last trip I made back home, I loaded up on Leinenkugel's........:-)

Les

As they like to say here, "Ya sure, you betcha!" Another great one is
the Point Brewery in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Their Winter Bock
(which can only be had *in* Winter, interestingly) is the best domestic
bock-style beer I've ever tasted.

There's also Summit over in Saint Paul. They do a fair to middlin' job.

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 21st 05, 02:16 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Honus" wrote:

Ha! Thunder mug! You're full of them this week.

Got that one from Old Fat Dad®. He called it the
"Mug of Many Thunders." He was also the creator
of "Break Wind Dancing," an improvised standing-up
breakdancing-esque jig, punctuated by a loud, greasy
fart.

So now you see...insanity is genetic!

73,

Old April 21st 05, 02:22 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Honus wrote:

Ha! Thunder mug! You're full of them this week.

That is another name for a "Chamber pot". They were kept under the
bed in places without indoor plumbing so people could relieve themselves
at night without going outdoors into the dark where it might be below
freezing, or wild animals might be roaming. They were used in castles,
as well.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 21st 05, 02:32 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

That is another name for a "Chamber pot". They were kept under the
bed in places without indoor plumbing so people could relieve themselves
at night without going outdoors into the dark where it might be below
freezing, or wild animals might be roaming. They were used in castles,
as well.

I'll be danged, you really do learn something new every day,
and that was my "thing" for today!

73,

Steve

Old April 21st 05, 03:28 AM
Honus

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
news
"Honus" wrote:

Ha! Thunder mug! You're full of them this week.

Got that one from Old Fat Dad®. He called it the
"Mug of Many Thunders." He was also the creator
of "Break Wind Dancing," an improvised standing-up
breakdancing-esque jig, punctuated by a loud, greasy
fart.

So now you see...insanity is genetic!

I can't wait to teach this stuff to my kids. And my wife is going to hate
you.

Old April 21st 05, 03:37 AM
Buzzygirl

"Les" wrote:

As they like to say here, "Ya sure, you betcha!" Another great one is
the Point Brewery in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Their Winter Bock
(which can only be had *in* Winter, interestingly) is the best domestic
bock-style beer I've ever tasted.

There's also Summit over in Saint Paul. They do a fair to middlin' job.

I like Summit's Extra Pale Ale. Also, the James Page Brewery in Minneapolis
makes some decent stuff.

Bell's is good (I think they're in Michigan) and There is a microbrewery in
Duluth, I think it's called Lake Superior Brewing Company, that puts out a
nice selection of beers. Their Kayak Kolsch and St. Louis Bay IPA are quite
tasty.

Jackie

Old April 21st 05, 04:48 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
"bpnjensen" wrote:

I suffer from chronic constipation

(http://www.colon-cleanse-const*ipati...tipati*on.html)

So fish helps things move along. The oily the better.

A little oatmeal might help...

The kill file works for me.

--
Telamon