Old April 21st 05, 05:01 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Honus" wrote:

I can't wait to teach this stuff to my kids. And my wife is going to hate
you.

Oh, man, more bad karma. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound: Tell
her I said, "You're welcome." And remember to say a prayer (or think
good thoughts tonight) for Old Fat Dad.®

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act
of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 21st 05, 05:02 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Buzzygirl" wrote in message

"Les" wrote:

As they like to say here, "Ya sure, you betcha!" Another great one is
the Point Brewery in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Their Winter Bock
(which can only be had *in* Winter, interestingly) is the best domestic
bock-style beer I've ever tasted.

There's also Summit over in Saint Paul. They do a fair to middlin' job.

I like Summit's Extra Pale Ale. Also, the James Page Brewery in
Minneapolis
makes some decent stuff.

Bell's is good (I think they're in Michigan) and There is a microbrewery
in
Duluth, I think it's called Lake Superior Brewing Company, that puts out a
nice selection of beers. Their Kayak Kolsch and St. Louis Bay IPA are
quite
tasty.

Jackie

I'm thinking "Road trip."

73,

Steve

Old April 21st 05, 05:25 AM
Buzzygirl

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message

I'm thinking "Road trip."

The "Microbreweries of the Midwest" Tour! Now that would be a fun summer
venture!

Jackie

Old April 21st 05, 05:35 AM
Honus

" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:48:01 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article .com,
"bpnjensen" wrote:

I suffer from chronic constipation
(http://www.colon-cleanse-const*ipati...tipati*on.html)

So fish helps things move along. The oily the better.

A little oatmeal might help...

The kill file works for me.

It makes you crap?

It made -you- show up, so yes...the result's the same.

Old April 21st 05, 05:46 AM
Honus

" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:35:54 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:48:01 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article .com,
"bpnjensen" wrote:

I suffer from chronic constipation

(http://www.colon-cleanse-const*ipati...tipati*on.html)

So fish helps things move along. The oily the better.

A little oatmeal might help...

The kill file works for me.

It makes you crap?

It made -you- show up, so yes...the result's the same.

I see you are in attack mode....still.
Btw, I never left. I don't have time to post because I'm so busy
reading your posts.

Glad to see you're trying to better yourself.

You are right up there with Cuhulin. Congrats on
being top poster.

I see you still have a reading comprehension problem. I'm not number one,
and I'm a long ways behind cuhulin.

Old April 21st 05, 05:46 AM
Honus

" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:35:54 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:48:01 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article .com,
"bpnjensen" wrote:

I suffer from chronic constipation

(http://www.colon-cleanse-const*ipati...tipati*on.html)

So fish helps things move along. The oily the better.

A little oatmeal might help...

The kill file works for me.

It makes you crap?

It made -you- show up, so yes...the result's the same.

Did he crap on you...again?

Are you going to start masturbating at the visual image...again?

Old April 21st 05, 01:11 PM
Greg

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:41:29 GMT
Subject: I love fish

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:20:24 +0000 (UTC)

Fish for breakfast,
Fish for lunch,
Fish for dinner.

I am sorry if I have upset anyone since I have been posting.

I am not racist really. I love all walks of life, including Canadians

and
the British.

Life can be so boring in this mobile home, that I have to create some
interest in my life and this is it. This is my life!!

Im just lonely thats all.

Please forgive me.

And eat more fish!

While posin' as Cuhulin,
Jason thought he could be foolin',
The people who read this newsgroup.
But with writing so correct,
It's easy to detect,
Culhlin's not posting this poop.

Jason? My money (at first thought) was on Polly. But you're right...the
first one fooled me, because even cuhulin has his semi-lucid and coherent
moments. But after that, no...it's a weak parody.

Well, I say Jason because the OP was "From:
"

Greg

Greg

Old April 21st 05, 01:14 PM
dxAce

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:41:29 GMT

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:20:24 +0000 (UTC)

[...]

British Telecom...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 21st 05, 01:15 PM

Don't worry.that damn Brit won't be doing it for much longer.Im on the
case.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 02:55 PM
Jb77

not me. (wish it was though, not clever enough.)
somebodies been spoofing my email addrress.

apparently i've been posting in alt.religion.buddhism as well and i don't
even subscribe.
been having issues with my isp recently after my computer was hacked.

jason

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:41:29 GMT