Old April 22nd 05, 02:43 PM
David

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:44:25 -0500, "MnMikew"
wrote:

Whores is whores. There are very few real Republicans. There are
very few real Democratics. There are a lot of crooks taking bribes.

However, since the criminals calling themselves Republicans are in
power right now, they are my prime target.

I'm a major fan of gridlock.

Old April 22nd 05, 03:15 PM

I buy the cheapest priced two ply **** paper the stores sell.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 03:29 PM
Honus

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 03:55:26 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message

That was supposed to be a "You are" but hey, we all make mistakes!

As was so beautifully illustrated by your parents.

At least my Mom isn't out with Cuhulin tonight.

Why would she go out for loving, when she could just stay home and get it
from you?

Old April 23rd 05, 06:29 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

At least my Mom isn't out with Cuhulin tonight.

Why would she go out for loving, when she could just stay home and get it
from you?

With him being the Dog Faced boy, they could make it a trio. A little "Mange au
tree" in 'hulinese

mike
Old April 23rd 05, 02:25 PM
Greg

From: m II
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:29:21 GMT
Subject: I love fish

Honus wrote:

At least my Mom isn't out with Cuhulin tonight.

Why would she go out for loving, when she could just stay home and get it
from you?

With him being the Dog Faced boy, they could make it a trio. A little "Mange
au
tree" in 'hulinese
mike

Are you trying to say "mayonaise a trois"?

Greg

Old April 24th 05, 01:25 AM
m II

From: m II
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:29:21 GMT

Honus wrote:

At least my Mom isn't out with Cuhulin tonight.

Why would she go out for loving, when she could just stay home and get it
from you?

With him being the Dog Faced boy, they could make it a trio. A little "Mange
au
tree" in 'hulinese
mike

Are you trying to say "mayonaise a trois"?

yes. My French is spread a bit thin.

mike
Old April 24th 05, 04:55 PM
Greg