Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 21st 05, 07:37 PM
dxAce

Default (OT) NAZI's, Hitler Youth, The Pope et al.

I knew (know) a lot of people in Germany who were forced into the Hitler Youth
and drafted into the German Army in WWII.

I've personally never had a problem with a single one of them and even though
many of them were captured by US forces during the war, I was welcomed by them
all into their homes.

Some of the best times I've ever had. Personally guided tours to a lot of
different places that I'll probably never see again, but I sure was glad to meet
them all.

The really unfortunate thing is that all veterans of WWII, and those who lived
through it are rapidly departing this life...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Pope's Death: A Defining Moment Al Patrick Shortwave 19 April 14th 05 08:14 PM
God & the pope on infallibility Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 8th 05 06:08 PM
Eastbourne Youth Radio goes on air Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 25th 04 09:04 AM
Patriot Act....Part 2 m II Shortwave 3 October 11th 04 11:32 PM
NEWS: N2DUP pledges to appoint youth as assistant section manager Chuck Gysi N2DUP General 0 May 15th 04 10:53 PM