Old April 23rd 05, 03:37 AM
running dogg

Fredrick Garvin wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:01:16 -0700, Les expelled the following:

wrote:

I found me at new girlfriend at Metrocenter Mall just across Highway 80
www.metromalljackson.com from me at the Sears store.She
is coming over here when she gets off work tonight.I have to watch
Breakheart Pass movie on tb now.
cuhulin

Fill us in on the details, how many cans of Alpo did it take, how about
biscuits?

Is she a barker and squirmer? Does she bite?

You old doggy diddler..............

Les

Hopefully he'll be able to blow her up and not make her leak in the 30
secs he'll take to do her...

Inflatable dogs? Scary.

Old April 23rd 05, 04:10 AM
Michael A. Terrell

running dogg wrote:

Inflatable dogs? Scary.

Why not? They use a big inflatable gorilla at a car lot in Ocala.
If they make gorillas I'm sure they could make a dog for him as well

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 23rd 05, 04:25 AM

Heyyyyyy Terrell,now I know where you "hang out" in Ocala.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 04:34 AM
Gary

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:10:32 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

running dogg wrote:

Inflatable dogs? Scary.

Why not? They use a big inflatable gorilla at a car lot in Ocala.
If they make gorillas I'm sure they could make a dog for him as well

Speaking of great apes, did anyone else see that smoking ape on Fox
news ? Evidently he picked up the habit from watching humans smoke and
he started picking up and smoking the cigarette butts that people
would toss in the pit. Now the zoo keepers have to give him lit
cigarettes or else he goes wild. Who has who trained here ?

Gary
Old April 23rd 05, 04:44 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Gary wrote:

Speaking of great apes, did anyone else see that smoking ape on Fox
news ? Evidently he picked up the habit from watching humans smoke and
he started picking up and smoking the cigarette butts that people
would toss in the pit. Now the zoo keepers have to give him lit
cigarettes or else he goes wild. Who has who trained here ?

Gary

I wonder if he'll get lung cancer?

BTW, I think the big orilla is funny. It has a very angry look on
its face. On the other hand I don't blame it, since the ropes that hold
it down are tied to its nipples. I would guess that would **** almost
anyone off. ;-)

Old April 23rd 05, 04:59 AM

I have never seen any Ape's up close and in person before.I keep my
distance from them.Us Humans evolved from the Ape's millions of years
ago in Africa.I reckon that makes me part Ape.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 06:53 AM
m II

Honus wrote:
"m II" wrote in message

Cuhulin's brain was thinkin' filthy and fast
'a late Dachshund date would be a blast'
He limboed real, real low to make it fit
But an excited slip jammed gravel in it
now his pervert pecker's plaster cast.

There once was a guy named Cuhulin,
Whose passion for dogs wasn't coolin'.
"How horny I get,
When the dog's at the vet,
And she isn't at home for some toolin'."

'hulin was famed for all things bestial
The Dog Star meant arousal made celestial
"It's this man's little sexy treat
When they're howling, fresh in heat"
Cried 'hulin at the deviant's festival

mike

Old April 23rd 05, 05:28 PM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message

'hulin was famed for all things bestial
The Dog Star meant arousal made celestial
"It's this man's little sexy treat
When they're howling, fresh in heat"
Cried 'hulin at the deviant's festival

The problem I'm facing here, mister,