Old April 27th 05, 05:06 AM
Ryan

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:49:13 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .
Got the Kaito KA1102 today. Works great and has lots of bang for the
buck. You can also get it in black instead of that God awful silver
color.

Glad I didn't get that Sony after all.

ROTFLMAO!

Did you wipe it?
Old April 28th 05, 03:12 AM
Li-Changchun

"Ryan" wrote in message

Did you wipe it?

On your Kaito! Now it smells as well as it performs.

Old April 28th 05, 03:27 AM
Ryan

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:12:43 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .

Did you wipe it?

On your Kaito! Now it smells as well as it performs.

I hear fine on it, dummy. If I didn't I would sell it to throw it in
a drawer. Right now I'm listening to 3.927 clear as a bell with the
whip antenna. Now go play with yourself.
Old April 28th 05, 04:05 AM
Li-Changchun

"Ryan" wrote in message

On your Kaito! Now it smells as well as it performs.

I hear fine on it, dummy. If I didn't I would sell it to throw it in
a drawer. Right now I'm listening to 3.927 clear as a bell with the
whip antenna. Now go play with yourself.

Listening to 3927, bwaHAHAHA!

Who you calling dummy, retard?