Old April 27th 05, 08:53 PM
John Plimmer

Default end of the crocodile DX hunter

read Craig's blood curdling account of the end of the crodcodile DX hunter
at:
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/townsville_2005_02.dx

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
RX Drake R8B, SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
Hallicrafters SX-100, Eddystone 940
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Old April 28th 05, 04:08 AM
running dogg

John Plimmer wrote:

read Craig's blood curdling account of the end of the crodcodile DX hunter
at:
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/townsville_2005_02.dx

Remember that crocodiles consider US food. To them, we're just two
legged cows. Don't feed the salties, mate!

Old April 28th 05, 03:26 PM

We have Crocodiles AND Alligators here in Mississippi.Crcodile Dundee
isn't tough enough to whup our Mississippi Crocodiles and Alligators.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 04:09 PM
Les

We have Crocodiles AND Alligators here in Mississippi.Crcodile Dundee
isn't tough enough to whup our Mississippi Crocodiles and Alligators.
cuhulin

The only crocodile you might find in Mississippi would be in a zoo.

You prove you are indeed the king of morons every time you post.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-...-alligator.htm

Les

Old April 28th 05, 04:25 PM

I Know! the difference between how Crocodiles and Alligators look! It is
the difference between their Noses and Eyes.I didn't click on your
"wisegeek" **** either! I don't need to! YOU DAMN MORON!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 04:58 PM
Les

I Know! the difference between how Crocodiles and Alligators look! It

is
the difference between their Noses and Eyes.I didn't click on your
"wisegeek" **** either! I don't need to! YOU DAMN MORON!!!!!!
cuhulin

You certainly have a way with words, so eloquent!

If you had clicked on the hyperlink, you would have found out that
there are no crocodiles in Mississippi, plenty of alligators though.

Speaking of morons, I understand that the ISM (International Society of
Morons) is having their annual meeting in Jackson, I would imagine that
since you are the president, you probably used your influence to hold
it there this year.

5'6" 280 Lbs. My goodness, you don't sound like the "Hansom Larry"
(your spelling)that you describe yourself to the "Wimmins" (your
spelling again)

Your Owner
Les

Old April 28th 05, 04:22 PM

AND,les,you PROOVE YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** TWENTY FOUR HOURS
EVERY DAY!!! I was born in Mississippi on Nevember 5,1941 AND YOU! don't
think! I know Mississippi!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 04:40 PM
bpnjensen

The Deep South is known for its alligators, of course. The southern
Everglades, however, has a crocodile, as I understand it, sort of
oceangoing. It is conceivable that one or more could reach
Mississippi.

Bruce Jensen

Old April 28th 05, 05:14 PM
Tattoo Vampire

bpnjensen wrote:

The Deep South is known for its alligators, of course. The southern
Everglades, however, has a crocodile, as I understand it, sort of
oceangoing. It is conceivable that one or more could reach
Mississippi.

And they just happened to relocate in k00k00klin's neck of the woods, right?
--
[tv]
Old April 28th 05, 05:07 PM

This is Alligator and Crocodile Country here in the old deep
South,Mississippi.(South is always best) Jackson,Mississippi gets it
water from the Ross Barnett (man made Resevoir,y'all will never see a
drought in Mississippi or wildfires or houses slideing off of hills,we
don't hardly ever get any Earthquakes either) Resevoir in Northeast
Jackson (www.dogpile.com it if y'all want to) and every once in a
while,some folks see some Alligators over there in the Ross Barnette
Resevoir.
cuhulin

hunter s. thompson quotes Birchy CB 0 February 23rd 05 10:58 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM
Hunter Hancock R&B DJ - Online Broadcast Tedalvy Broadcasting 0 February 21st 04 04:20 PM
Hunter Hancock Famous R&B DJ - Online at Rock-it Radio Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 February 21st 04 04:20 PM
Any good freqs for Hurricane Hunter aircraft? Matt Shortwave 8 September 16th 03 10:20 PM